Chp 13

●Y/N P.O.V●
It's been a day, I was at my house now. The babies cried all night and I didn't know what to do. I appointed the best baby sitters in New York to look after them. I mean I could handle one okay maybe two, but three... How am I supposed to do that? There's this special connection between the boys that if one cry the other two will cry louder.

You were planning to start working again, we had a photo-shoot planned for some models or singers I guess. Juliya knows it better. I was in the hospital all the time. I'm gonna go tomorrow and check if everything is going right.

You heard the bell ring, your maid opened the door letting two baby sitters in. I made sure to appoint Korean baby sitter as they should know Korean as well as English. Just like me.

The two nervous young ladies made their way to the chairs. They looked at me before sitting, confirming again if they should sit. I nodded in response. Yahh what am I, A strick cold-hearted person..? why do they treat me like I am.

"What makes you capable of holding my babies? How, What makes you sure that nothing will harm my babies ?"-Y/N asked full of seriousness

"Ma'am, we have basic knowledge about first-aid also, we have been baby sitters for years I have enough qualifications to prove we are worth it." The older one stated.

"You are in"-Y/N

"Thanks, I'm Britny and she is Becca"-Britny

"Okay, also I am going to the office tomorrow, I have installed a babysitting room in my office, You can take care of them while I do my work. For now, you are supposed to live in the guest room and babysit the babies in their room."-Y/N

"Okay Ma'am"

They were super sweet while being young. I don't know what caused them to work as a baby sitter cause Becca just helped me arrange my files like a pro also babysitting the same time, while Britney Bought Cookies for me ?! No one ever did that. They were sweet.
Unlike any maids I made them sit on the dining table and talked to them for a while.

"Ma'am, How are you always so calm confident ?, Just before coming here Becca had nervous break downs while you are so confident."Britney

"Aishh stop calling me Ma'am you both. Do I look that scary ?"-Y/N

"No, but the way you talk....." Becca almost whispered but I heard it.

"Bu-"- you opened your mouth but nothing came out, you recalled your words.

"What makes you capable of holding my babies? "-y/n

"Ehehe...sorry guy.."-Y/N

"It's fine I like it though, you were just concerned about your baby's safety," Becca said

You talked to them all night, turns out that they were just as old as you, You would say they were someone you could be normal with.