Cнαρтєя : 03

No one's POV

Jungkook looked at the sky, thinking about a certain boy. That boy who always appears in his dreams, who has two stunning eyes and a beautiful box shaped smile.

He snapped out from his thoughts when his best friend Hoseok called him

"Thinking about the boy you always dream, right?"- Hoseok said. Jungkook looked at him and sighed.

"Yeah. What do you expect from me without this?"- Jungkook sarcastically said.

"Well...It's really funny how you are always busy, admiring a boy whom you don't even know."- Hoseok said.

"I wonder too, Hobi. But he seems very known to me, very familiar. The smile that he always gives and those eyes! I just can't get over the fact that how handsome he is! I just want to know who this handsome boy is."- Jungkook said.

"Then why don't you ask your parents about this?"- Hoseok asked.

"What do you think I didn't ask them? I asked them many times but they just said that he was my imagination, nothing else."- Jungkook said in frustration.

"But what ab-"- Hoseok stopped when he and Jungkook heard some noises from outside of their classroom.

They looked at each other and nodded. They went outside and soon they found out the reason of the noises.

There stood three annoying girls of this college; they were screaming their own names as usual.

"Tom likes Jerry,
My name is Yeri!"

"Your mom made me curry,
Cause my name is Yuri!"

"Shut up, you bitches! I am finding my specialist here hungrily and you are reciting poems!!"- Yoona shouted, the leader of the team.

"Sorry! We are trying our best but seeing so many hot guys here, we couldn't stop ourselves being cute!"- Yeri and Yuri said together.

"Ahhhhh! JUST SHUT UP! Find that boy, go!"- Yoona ordered them in a furious tone.

"Oh my God! Hobi, let's get out from here. They are finding me!"- saying so, Jungkook didn't wait for Hoseok and ran fastly.

Hoseok shouted to stop him but Jungkook didn't hear. So he also began to run after him.

They stopped near janitor's closet. They were panting so much, struggling to hold their breath.

"Now..tell me. Why are they looking for you?"- Hoseok asked, after they calmed down and entered the room.

"That girl.....maybe Yoona; she always comes to me and asks me a really weird question. I don't reply to her that's why she always looks for me. And I try to hide to avoid her. But she somehow manages to find me." - Jungkook explained and sighed.

"What is the question? Maybe I can help!"- Hoseok said, thinking about studies.

Jungkook facepalmed and looked at Hoseok. "Actually Hobi.....she wants to know the secret behind my beauty. I told her so many times to check on the internet but she just......so annoying! Pffft!!"

Hearing this,Hobi burst out in laughter. Jungkook just scoffed. They were too busy in talking that they didn't notice someone entered the room.

"Here you are!"

Jungkook instantly panicked, recognizing the voice. "What do you want again?"- he said.

"Maybe you have forgotten. No problem! Let me remind you. Actually I want some beauty tips, my dear specialist."- Yoona said sheepishly.

"Look,Yoona-"- Jungkook started but Hoseok stopped him in midway and whispered something into his ear.

Jungkook looked at his best friend and slowly smirked like an evil. He turned to face Yoona.

"Look Yoona, it's not easy to become very cute and beautiful like me. But if you have strong passion for this, then you have to obey some strict rules. So, are you ready to follow my lead?"- Jungkook said with a faint smirk which obviously Yoona didn't notice.

"Obviously!! Can't wait to be cute!!"- Yoona squealed and the guys gaged internally.

"So they say, if you put mud in your face in the night, your face will look bright in the morning. But if you put mud in the morning, your face will glow like the stars all day till the night. I follow both actually, you can follow too, if you really want my skin."- Jungkook said like an experienced beauty specialist.

"Really?! Mud?.....Okay, no problem! It's all about beauty after all. I am going to put mud. Bye and thanks a lot!"- Yoona said and went away.

"Oh my God! She believed that! What a fool!!"- Hoseok started laughing.

"I can't believe too!"- Jungkook said somehow, still laughing with his best friend.

When their endless laughter somehow ended, Jungkook saw the time in his watch and gulped.

"Hobie! I have to go now, it's getting very late. God knows, what appa will do with me today! Bye!"- Jungkook said and didn't wait for Hoseok to say goodbye back.

Hoseok just shrugged and made his way to his own house.

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

"WHERE WERE YOU, LITTLE BRAT?CARE TO EXPLAIN?"

_______________________________

✍︎ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.
✍︎ ᴅᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.

❀❀❀