Cнαρтєя : 18

No one's POV

"Taehyung, I have a great news to tell you."- Yoongi said and went to Taehyung's desk.

"What is it?"- Taehyung stopped working and looked at Yoongi.

"As you can see, I was searching information about Kim Jungkook. From his college, I got these informations."- Yoongi showed him his laptop.

"Kim Jungkook is not their real son, Taehyung."- Yoongi said with concerning eyes.

"Yeah, I know that. Mr. Namjoon told me that they adopted him."- Taehyung said.

"Yes, but from where Taehyung? I tried searching for the adoption center but in Jungkook's biodata ; there was no adoption center's name."- Yoongi said.

Taehyung thought for a while. Then he told Yoongi to get full information about Jungkook's adoption. Yoongi nodded and went away, living a confused Taehyung. He was thinking many things at a time. But he stopped thinking when his phone started to ring.

"Hello?"- Taehyung's deep voice said.

"Hey, Taehyung! How are you?"

"Oh, you! I am okay, my friend. How are you?"- Taehyung asked with a small smile.

"Something is fishy. You are not talking like you, Taehyung! Tell me, is something bothering you?"- the other one said in concern.

Taehyung sighed and decided to tell. "Yeah, kind of."

"Hmm... Hey, how about we meet some where? I got some free time from my hospital. And It's been long since I saw you. You also can share with me what is bothering you, face to face!"- the other one said excitedly.

'One or two hours wouldn't harm my work'- Taehyung thought.

"Okay."- Taehyung agreed.

"Okay, I will text you the address where we are gonna meet. Bye!"

"Bye."- Taehyung ended the call.

He stared at his phone. It was his friend, Bogum. A doctor. They used to be good friends back then. But time flew very fast ; they got very busy with their life, with their own problems. That's why he agreed to Bogum to catch up to his childhood time again.

❄︎❄︎❄︎

"Wow! This place is very beautiful!"- Jungkook exclaimed and started running here and there.

"Kookie, be careful! You might get hurt!"- Jimin said.

He smiled to see Jungkook like this. It gave him nostalgia, how their Koo used to be so fond of this place.

Jungkook stopped running and stood before a tree. He stared at the tree for a while.

Suddenly some flashbacks were gathering into his head randomly

Suddenly some flashbacks were gathering into his head randomly. His head started to ache. He grabbed his head tightly to stop his pain but it was of no use.

He looked at the tree again, he could see a little boy, who was running from here. He could see the boy's face little by little. He started to feel dizzy. Tears started coming from his beautiful doe eyes. He collapsed down, his eyes started getting heavy and slowly he met with only black. But before that he mumbled something for readers.

"It's me! It's me, Taetae hyungie!"

__________________________________

✍︎ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.
✍︎ ᴅᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.

❀❀❀