Cнαρтєя : 20

No one's POV

"Jimin, stop worrying too much! He will be okay. I should be panicked that his appa will kill me!"- Hoseok said as he tried to lighten up Jimin's mood.

"No! No, it's my fault that I took him there. It's my fault that I was so busy in talking to you that I didn't notice him. I-It's my fault!"- Jimin said with a sad face.

"No, Jiminie. It's not your fault. Lis-"- Hoseok couldn't complete his sentence when Jin just stormed in the hospital corridor. Hoseok gulped.

"WHERE IS MY JUNGKOOK? WHERE DID THE DOCTOR TAKE HIM? WHAT HAPPENED TO MY CHILD!?"- Jin cried out after seeing Hoseok.

Namjoon also felt sad for his husband and their son. After all, they love him too much.

"Jin, baby, calm down. Don't cry. We will ask the doctor, okay?"- Namjoon tried to calm Jin down but tears weren't stop falling from Jin's eyes.

"Joonie, where is my baby?! When will he come to me?"- Jin cried, gripping Namjoon's shirt.

Jimin was watching everything before his eyes. He felt so guilty for taking Jungkook to the forest and he was regretting badly.

After sometime, they saw a doctor and a nurse was coming from the room where Jungkook had been taken. Namjoon rushed to the doctor.

"Doctor, how is my son?"- worry flashed within his voice.

"He is out of danger now. He is still unconscious, that's why we can't give you permission to visit him. I hope you will understand."- saying so, the doctor went away.

Jin sighed and wanted to visit his son but for doctor's restriction, Namjoon didn't let him. Jin hugged Namjoon tightly and sobbed silently.

Jimin and Hoseok exalted a long breathe that they were holding before. They also sat down and Jimin called Yoongi to tell everything.

☏︎

"What?"- Bogum asked with a confused face. Taehyung and Yoongi were freaking him out by looking at him weirdly.

"His name was really Jungkook?"- Yoongi asked. Taehyung looked cautiously at Bogum to listen to his reply.

"Hey guys, I am not sure. That was years ago. But do you know him?"- Bogum asked.

Yoongi and Taehyung looked at each other. Yoongi nodded at Taehyung as if he assured him of something.

"Yes, I-he is my love and my everything. I-I lost him some years ago and couldn't find him. But then a few days ago, I found a boy who looks exactly like my Jungkook. But he couldn't recognize me."- Taehyung said, almost in whisper.

"Oh, sorry to hear that. If you need any help-"- suddenly Bogum's phone started ringing.

He received and after hearing from the other side, he ended the call and stood up. Seeing him, Taehyung and Yoongi also stood up.

"What happened, Bogum? Is everything okay?"- Taehyung asked.

"Yeah, an old patient of mine has admitted in the hospital again. So I have to go now."- Bogum stated.

"Oh, okay. If you don't mind, then we want to go with you. I need information about Jungkook. I hope you won't mind."- Taehyung said.

"It's not a big deal and I won't mind. Come."- Bogum said and smiled.

When they were going towards Bogum's car, Yoongi's phone started ringing. He saw that Jimin was calling him. So he received and said, "yes baby?"

"Yoongi, tell me first, where are you and Taehyung?"- Jimin desperately asked.

Yoongi frowned and replied that Taehyung was with him and they were going to Bogum's hospital. Then Yoongi again asked Jimin where he was and what happened.

Jimin sighed and told everything to him. Yoongi's jaw dropped. He said, "Okay, Don't worry. I am bringing Taehyung with me. Send me the address of that hospital."

"Okay."- Jimin said and ended the call. Taehyung asked, "What happened, Yoongi? Is Jimin okay?"

"Yes, he is okay. But-but,"- Yoongi hesitated to say.

"But what?"- Taehyung asked, his eyebrows furrowed. Yoongi gulped and told him everything about Jimin and Jungkook's meeting and finally the situation of Jungkook.

"What? But why didn't Jimin tell me anything?"- Taehyung asked.

"He is afraid, Taehyung. And he is feeling so bad for Jungkook. Also he told me another thing. He told me to take you there as soon as possible."- Yoongi said.

"What did he say?"- Taehyung asked, getting inside the car. Bogum started the car.

"Jungkook woke up and he is searching you. He wants his Taetae hyungie."

___________________________________

✍︎ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.
✍︎ ᴅᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.

❀❀❀