Cнαρтєя : 17

No one's POV

Taehyung entered into his office room. He saw his friend Yoongi, frowning over something with his laptop on his table. Taehyung went to him and sat beside him.

"Hey, what's wrong?"- Taehyung asked.

"Oh, Taehyung you! I am just thinking something strange. Nothing so special." - Yoongi said.

"Okay. If you have any report to give me, then come to my desk."- Taehyung said and got up.

He took out a photo frame of Jungkook, as soon as he sat on his chair.

Memories began to flash in his head randomly

Memories began to flash in his head randomly. The photo was taken by Jimin, in a water park. Jungkook used to love park.

"I am missing you too much, Koo! How many days do I have to wait, baby? It's been so long!"- Taehyung mumbled and kissed the picture.

With a heavy heart, he put the picture on the table and started doing his work as usual.

✈︎✈︎✈︎

"That's why, when I called him Taetae hyungie, he got surprised!"- Jungkook exclaimed.

They were sitting at a cafe, near their college. Jimin explained everything to Jungkook how Taehyung started assuming that he was his Koo.

"Yeah."- Jimin sighed.

"And he is thinking, you are his Koo. I told him so many times that maybe you are not. But he is too stubborn to hear me. Actually he misses his Koo very much. He could see his Koo in you. And why am I blaming him? You actually look a lot like our Jungkook's big form."- Jimin said and pinched Jungkook's cheek.

Jungkook scrunched his nose but smiled widely. 'This hyung is nice.'- he thought, showing his bunny smile. Jimin and Hoseok cooed at the adorable boy.

"Jimin hyung, can I request one thing to you?"- Jungkook asked

"Anything, Kookie."- Jimin said.

Jungkook thought for a while. 'It won't hurt to request, I guess.'

After he made up his mind, he proceeded to say his request.

"Can you take me to that place, from where Koo lost?"

___________________________________

✍︎ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.
✍︎ ᴅᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.

❀❀❀