Cнαρтєя : 14

No one's POV

Jungkook went to school early that day. Why? Because he wanted to start his mission immediately. Though he didn't know how to start, he still kept faith in himself.

Jungkook went to his classroom and saw Hoseok, talking with some of his classmates.

"Hobi hyung!"

Hoseok turned around and saw his beloved younger. Seeing him, a smile automatically took place in his sun kissed face.

"Yo Champ! How ya' doing?" - Hoseok asked with a big smile.

"There is no time for saying 'I'm fine'. Come with me."- saying so, Jungkook dragged Hoseok from the classroom.

After running to an empty classroom, Jungkook left Hoseok's hand. Both of them were panting hard.

"I-I know that, I-I am older than you but that do-doesn't mean that I can run as fast as you can! Oh my God! My hearteu!"- Hoseok dramatically said, resting his hands above his chest.

"Sorry, Hobi hyung! Actually I am gonna do something big, even bigger than me. And I need your help."- Jungkook said, showing his hyung how big the work was, with his hands.

At that, Hoseok chuckled because he thought that the younger looked cute. "Okay, but first of all, don't do anything that will make your appa angry. Your appa is scary when he is mad!"- Hoseok said and gulped.

"Uh.....I don't know what would my appa do after knowing what I am gonna do now."- Jungkook mumbled and started fidgeting his fingers.

"Are you trying to say you will kill someone? Then I don't know you. Bye~"- Hoseok said and started walking towards their classroom but Jungkook stopped him by grabbing his wrist.

"How can you say that Hobi hyung? I am your little yet powerful champ, don't you know that??"- Jungkook said and gave Hoseok his puppy eyes.

Hoseok sighed and fully turned around to face the younger. He said, "Okay, okay! Now tell me what are you exactly going to do?"

Jungkook smiled. "Okay then. Do you remember that I told you a boy comes in my dreams everyday?"- Jungkook said.