Cнαρтєя : 23

No one's POV

"Baby, eat something."- Namjoon softly said.

"Bring me Kookie first!"- Jin yelled.
"Jinnie, you know that I can't do that. We can't keep him to us anymore. We are not his pa-"

"WE ARE! WE ARE HIS PARENTS! NOT TAEHYUNG! DID YOU HEAR ME? DID YOU-" Jin fainted again. Namjoon quickly caught him in his arms. He sighed. It was fourth time, Jin had fainted.

He didn't eat anything from the day when Jungkook regained his memory. He just couldn't take it. After all, he loved his son so much.

Namjoon laid down his husband in the comfortable bed and went down to living room. He sat down on the couch and sighed. After a lot of thinking, he decided to call Taehyung. After a few ringing, Taehyung picked up the phone.

"Hello,"- Namjoon said.

"Hi, Namjoon."- Taehyung said from the other side.

"I don't want to disturb you and your Koo. I just needed to call you that's why...." - Namjoon said quickly.

"No... It's okay. You can say anything."- Taehyung said.

"Actually you know.. Jin... his condition is not so good. He didn't eat anything. He just need Jungkook-"

"I am not bringing Jungkook. I can't, sorry Namjoon."- Taehyung said suddenly.

"Please, Taehyung! Listen to me for once please! He is getting sick. He loves Jungkook very much. Please!"- Namjoon said in a broken voice.

Taehyung sighed and looked at the cute figure beside him.

"Okay... but just once."- Taehyung said in a strict voice.

"Thank you, Taehyung. Thank you so much!"- Namjoon said. He had a smile in his face while his eyes were teary.

"No problem. Bye."- Taehyung said and ended the call.

♥︎♡︎♥︎

Next morning

"Koo, wake up baby."- Taehyung stroked Jungkook's hair as he called him softly.

"No~~I wanna sleep!"- Jungkook said as he turned back to the wall.

Taehyung chuckled and spooned his Koo. Jungkook tightened the grip on his waist. He felt an extreme comfort in the elder's arms. Taehyung was nuzzling his head in younger's neck and sometimes giving kisses which started shivering the younger.

"We have to go somewhere."- Taehyung said softly.

"Where?"- Jungkook turned in Taehyung's embrace, now looking at Taehyung with his half opened eyes.

"You will see. Now, wake up and get ready."- Taehyung said and gave a peck to his forehead as he got up from the bed.

Jungkook instantly lost the warmth so he buried himself in the blanket more. But Taehyung took the blanket from his body and picked up him.

A sudden yelp came out from the younger's mouth as he held the elder with his two hands around Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung took Jungkook to the bathroom and put him down.
"Freshen up and get ready, okay baby?"- Taehyung said and gave a peck on his cheek. Jungkook blushed and he quickly closed the door.

After getting ready and finishing breakfast, they were ready to go the place which Jungkook didn't know where. Jungkook was wondering where they were going. He asked Taehyung but he didn't give him an answer.

But Jungkook didn't give up though. On the way to the place, Jungkook kept asking about the place. At one point, he got tired. So he just simply shut his mouth up.

Taehyung noticed that the younger was looking so sad. He sighed and parked the car at a safe place. He got out from the car and reached to the other side where the younger was seating.

He opened the door and saw his Koo had a cute pout on his face. Taehyung cooed but decided not to anger Jungkook anymore.

He sat infront of him and said, "As much as I want to say you where we are going, I can't tell you, baby. Because you won't go there if I tell you."

Jungkook looked at him and frowned.
"Where are we going, Taetae hyungie? I will go anywhere, if you are with me. You know that, right?"- Jungkook said with assurance.

Taehyung saw that Jungkook was looking for answer so he said, "We are going to SeokJin's house."

"Why?"- Jungkook asked, feeling shocked. He knew that the man who wanted to hug him in the hospital was SeokJin. Taehyung just told him the name and said that Jin and his husband were his business partners.

Jungkook still freaked out seeing any stranger. He didn't want to go anywhere without Taehyung. Even he was afraid of Yoongi.

"Baby, I will tell you everything. Just come with me, okay? I will stay beside you."- Taehyung said softly as he hugged the younger.

"Who is he, hyungie?"- Jungkook asked in a small voice, as he burried his face more into Taehyung's neck. Taehyung sighed and decided to reply to this question.

"Your appa."

__________________________________

✍︎ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.
✍︎ ᴅᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.

❀❀❀