Cнαρтєя : 19

No one's POV

Jimin and Hoseok were so immersed in their conversation that they didn't notice where Jungkook was.

Then suddenly Hoseok's phone started to ring. He fished out his phone and saw Jin was calling. He watched the time and gulped. He received the call.

"Hello?"- Hoseok asked.

"Hello, Hoseok. Is it you?"- Jin said from other side.

"Yes,uncle."- Hoseok said.

"Ok. So where are you and Jungkook? Do you know the time right now?!"- Jin said in an angry tone.

Hoseok knew that Jin would yell at him so he prepared himself at first.

"Actually uncle, we're just hanging out at a nearby restaurant. Don't worry, we will come back quickly. Okay? Bye!!"- Hoseok said at once and ended the call.

He put the phone in his pocket and looked in front of him, only to see a panicked Jimin.

He called Jimin and asked, "What happened? Why are you looking so tensed? And where is Jungkook?"

"There is no time to answer to your random question. I can't find him anywhere!"- Jimin said.

Hoseok's jaw dropped. What would he do now? Jin always told him to take care of Jungkook wherever they're together. And now he couldn't find Jungkook!

They started searching Jungkook everywhere. Suddenly Hoseok heard Jimin's screaming. He quickly ran there.

He saw Jungkook was lying under a tree unconsciously. Jimin and Hoseok ran fast and Jimin took Jungkook in his arms and started to shake him.

"Kookie, Kookie! What happened to you? Kookie?"- Jimin called Jungkook but as he was unconscious, he didn't reply.

"Hoseok, we have to take him to the hospital. As fast as we can!"- Jimin said in a breaking voice.

Hoseok was so afraid that he couldn't make any effort to speak. He just nodded. Then he and Jimin took Jungkook to a nearby hospital.

°°°°°°°°

Taehyung and Yoongi went to the cafe where Bogum was waiting for them. He noticed them when they entered and waved at them.

"Taehyung!"- Bogum called.

Taehyung saw Bogum and smiled. He and Yoongi went there and sat down across each other. Yoongi sat beside him.

"Hey, it's been a long time."- Taehyung said.

"Yeah! How are you?"- Bogum asked.

"Fine. Just not in the best condition I used to be."- Taehyung said and sadly smiled.

He told Yoongi to bring two coffees for him and Yoongi. Because Bogum was already drinking some.

"Why? Any particular reason?"- Bogum asked.

"Yes, my friend. But before I say, I wanted to know about you too. How is your work going on?"- Taehyung asked.

"Okay. But you have to tell me later. And my work is doing so good that it depresses me sometimes!"- Bogum said and made a face of disgust.

Taehyung chuckled at his friend and said, "Everyone is like you when it comes to hard work."

"Yeah, but you know what? Once I found it very interesting to work. Maybe it was new to me, that's why."- Bogum said and shrugged.

Yoongi returned with two coffees and sat on his earlier place. Yoongi heard and got curious. So he asked, "What was that?"

"Oh, not so special. We often hear about it. It's just new to my hospital."- Bogum shrugged and took a sip from his coffee.

"Oho, just tell me!"- Yoongi said.

Bogum laughed. He said, "Okay, let me tell you. A few years ago, two parents came to me with their son. And they were desperately telling me to check their son. He was not wounded but he was unconscious. So I checked him and found that he went to amnesia."- Bogum said.

Yoongi and Taehyung looked at each other. They listened carefully to Bogum.

"Then?"- Taehyung asked.

Bogum started, "I told them that he might not recognize them because of his amnesia. And guess what? I saw that they were okay with it. It somehow felt like one of them was happy to hear it. Because normally parents or family cry or become sad at this moment. However, my nurse came and said that the boy woke up. So I went and again checked him. After seeing his condition, I called one of his parents to talk to him. One of them came and I went away."- Bogum finished.

"Okay... but what was his name?"- Yoongi asked. Taehyung looked at him confusedly. He couldn't figure out what was going on in Yoongi's head.

"I exactly can't remember. I just heard they call him by one name. Maybe Jungkook or something?"- Bogum replied.

"Jungkook?"

____________________________________

✍︎ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.
✍︎ ᴅᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.

❀❀❀