Cнαρтєя : 13

No one's POV

After breakfast, Taehyung and Yoongi went to the guest room again to take their things and then made their way to the living room to say goodbye to the Kim family.

"Thank you for the care and hospitality, Mr. Namjoon and Mr. Jin. We appreciate that."- Taehyung said politely.

"Please don't thank us. It was our responsibility to take care of our guests."- Jin said with a smile.

"Okay then. We should go now. See you again."- saying so, Taehyung turned around to go but suddenly stopped and said, "Uh- if you don't mind, can I see Jungkook? I just want to say goodbye to him."- Taehyung said calmly. Though hesitance was evident in his voice.

As if nothing happened in the kitchen that morning, Jin said, "Oh, I am sorry, Mr. Kim. Actually he doesn't wake up early in the morning if he doesn't have school. He is may be sleeping now."

Namjoon nodded because he didn't know that Jungkook woke up early that morning and his handsome husband just locked him in his room.

"Any particular needs?"- Jin asked reluctantly.

Taehyung quickly denied and said, "No, no! It's just... everyone is here and he is absent. I just wanted to say goodbye to everyone, you know. Anyways, see you again."

"See you too. Take care."- Jin said and smiled towards them. They walked out from the house and got in their car.

Taehyung looked at the house again and smiled. 'I hope I will see you again.' - he thought.

Jungkook heard the horn of a car which he guessed Mr. Kim's. He sighed. 'Why appa locked me? I couldn't even say goodbye to hyungi!'- he thought and pouted.

 'Why appa locked me? I couldn't even say goodbye to hyungi!'- he thought and pouted

He heard his room's door was opening and there was he. His lovely appa.

Jungkook quickly went to him and asked angryly, "Why did you lock me?"

"It's none of your business. You have school, so get ready."- Jin said in a calm voice and started organizing the room.

"Well, it's my business! I just told you something and you suddenly locked me here?! Why? Appa...why do you always avoid the question of Taetae hyungie? Who is he? I know that you know him. Tell me appa, please! I want to know about my past, you said you would help me! Please just tell me!"- Jungkook begged and he didn't notice when he started crying.

Jin sighed and went near Jungkook. He took his little one in his embrace and hugged him tightly.

"Don't cry, my baby. You know that I don't like it when you cry, bubba. Okay listen, I-I can't tell you anything now but one day you will surely know about everything."- Jin told Jungkook as he caressed his back lovingly.

Hearing this, Jungkook pulled out from the hug and asked Jin, "That means you have lied to me, appa? Why? Am I not your son?"

"No bub, don't say that!"- Jin again hugged him tightly. "Of course, you are My son, My everything. How can I live without you, my pie? I tried to say that you will know about that Taehyungie guy by yourself in future. But now is not the right time."- Jin said softly and wiped the tears from his precious eyes.

"But-" "No but. Now get up. You have school."- Jin kissed Jungkook's forehead and went away.

"I don't know when the right time is, but I will start searching my past with my Superman Hobi hyung, from now!"- Jungkook said determinedly and stood up to get ready for school.

__________________________________

✍︎ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.
✍︎ ᴅᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.

❀❀❀