The Encounter

The person who came into view was very odd looking. He had on a bunny mask that covered his whole face and two white bunny ears that appeared to come out of his head. 

He tilted his head and stared at her creepily. Min Yoonji narrowed her eyes and shot the gun with deadly precision. The stranger was quick though and managed to hop to the side with only a knick from the bullet. Min Yoonji smirked as his blood dripped onto the floor. 

"Do you have some sort of assignment to kill me?" She sneered, putting a hand to her hip in a cocky manner. 

The bunny nodded and pulled out a knife, ready to sink it into her soft flesh at any moment. Min Yoonji chuckled.

 "That's cute kid. I'm flattered." She joked, watching his tiny movements very carefully. 

The bunny quite outraged, darted across the room and aimed to stab her. But Min Yoonji had already predicted his motions and grabbed his wrist, twisting it and using the sharp pain to pin him to the floor on his back. She then straddled him, kicking away the knife before he could inflict any damage. 

"Who sent you?" She inquired, wrapping her hands around his neck and squeezing hard. 

The bunny flailed uselessly on the ground, trying to pry her hands off his neck but to no avail. Min Yoonji smiled sadisticly. 

"If you don't answer the question you will die." She murmured, watching the bunny's every pitiful action. The bunny suddenly moved his hands and flipped up Min Yoonji's skirt as a last resort, exposing her kukamon panties.

 "You still like kukamon? Now that's cute!" The bunny managed to choke out teasingly. 

"Why you little brat!" Min Yoonji barked, squeezing his neck tighter and hitting his head against the floor multiple times. 

Just then, a single knock echoed from the door. Min Yoonji and the bunny paused, both turning to stare at it. Suddenly a voice shouted.

 "Min Yoonji come help me with the groceries!" Min Yoonji snarled angrily at the sudden disruption and turned her piercing gaze on the bunny.

 "Next time, you're dead!" She growled, reluctantly letting go of his neck and walking over to the door to help her mother.

 The bunny took in great gulps of air before staggering over to the window and jumping out, safely escaping with his life.