Is This Love?

On the last day of vacation Yoonji returned to her room, only to be surprised by the bunny sleeping on her bed. Yoonji smirked and jumped on him, scaring the poor bunny half to death.

 "What's happening bunny boy?" She asked, slightly tipsy from the alcohol she had previously consumed. Jungkook blushed bright red under his mask.

 "T-Taehyung ordered me to go and tell you that work starts tomorrow." He managed to stutter, avoiding her eyes. Yoonji scoffed. 

"I know that. He sent me a text!" She recalled staring curiously at the bunny, crawling further up him to pin him to the bed.

 "It seems like you just wanted to see me. Isn't that right?" Yoonji drawled, laying down on his chest. Jungkook let out a small squeak. 

"N-no!" He spluttered shrinking against the headboard. Yoonji laughed sweetly.

 "You are such a bad liar." She purred, glancing down at the tent in his pants and giving him a teasing smile. Jungkook grunted as soon as she starting grinding her hips on him.

 "O-okay! Yeah y-you're right! Now stop before I cum all over your bed!" He whimpered softly, grabbing onto her hips. Yoonji gave him a cheeky smile.

 "So how long have you had feelings for me?" She asked, tracing shapes across his chest. Jungkook rolled his eyes and gently pushed her off.

 "Get some sleep Yoonji. Tomorrow is gonna be a big day." He murmured before escaping through her window.

 Yoonji snorted and pulled out a cigarette. Gently flicking her lighter and taking a puff on the cigarette, exhaling a gray cloud of smoke and watching it dissolve quickly.

 "I doubt it." Yoonji mumbled, throwing her cigarette out the window and then climbing into bed.