Gucci Angel

After Yoonji had been treated she collected her belongings and returned to her mother's apartment, going to her bedroom and trying to sleep off the craziness of the day with no avail. 

The next day at school Yoonji rushed through her work and turned it in to try and get some time to herself, but the class president noticed her and started walking towards her. 

"Yoonji Noona! How are you?" He chirped happily before noticing her neck, his eyes grew wide. 

"What happened to your neck?!" He whispered, tenderly stroking the bandage. 

"Nothing. I tripped and fell on some gravel." Yoonji lied, giving him a small smile.

 "Well I hope your neck heals." Jimin murmured sweetly, his cheeks flushing pink. 

"Y-Yoonji Noona, I was wondering if you would want to come see a movie with me this weekend?" He asked, giving her a hopeful look. Yoonji appeared to think the offer over but before she could answer, Taehyung burst through the door wearing a beautiful black Gucci dress and pink high heels. 

Upon spotting Yoonji he grinned and ran over to her, giving her a warm comforting hug

"Yoonji sweetheart how are you?" He asked kindly, glancing down at her neck. Yoonji shrugged.

 "I'm fine." She replied, glancing up at him curiously.

 "Well I just came to tell you that I want to grant you a few vacation days for all your hard work." Taehyung purred, fixing her ruffled uniform top. 

"If you really think that's necessary." Yoonji mumbled, feeling humbled by her bosses offering. 

"Yes it is very necessary! Anyway, I'll see you back at work later!" Taehyung babbled blowing her a kiss and then winking at Jimin before leaving. 

"W-who was that?" Jimin breathed, his cheeks a bright cherry red. Yoonji smirked.

 "That was my boss Taehyung. Why? Do you like him?" She teased, relieved Jimin's attention wasn't focused on her anymore. 

"I just saw him! That doesn't mean I'm in love!" Jimin squeaked, covering his face. 

"Well if you do see him again and decide you are in love, I encourage you to ask him out. He's very sweet." Yoonji taunted, grinning cheekily at the president. Jimin pouted cutely. 

"I might think about it." He murmured, in deep thought about the situation. 

"Once you plan that out you should let me know, but right now I have to leave. See you Thursday Jimin!" Yoonji responded packing up her things and heading out, very excited for her vacation. 

"B-bye Yoonji Noona!" Jimin called in response, before returning back to his desk to finish his classwork.