Yes, This Is The End

Three months passed and Yoonji finished all of her classes with high grades. When graduation finally came Yoonji was a nervous wreck, fiddling with her graduation cap and gown non-stop to distract herself. 

When it was finally her turn to go up to the podium she grabbed her diploma and turned to glance at the crowd. She spotted Taehyung and Jungkook sitting together and cheering as loud as they could.

 Yoonji smiled and looked down at the floor bashfully before walking offstage to join them in the crowd. She greeted Taehyung with a kiss on the cheek and a hug and then gave Jungkook a hug and kissed him passionately. 

After pulling away she looked at them joyfully. "I didn't think you guys would come!" She admitted, putting her arms around both of them. 

Jungkook gasped. "We wouldn't miss this for the world!" He purred, pressing a kiss to her temple. Yoonji giggled and snuggled against him.

 Taehyung smirked. "Jimin is also graduating, so I came to see him too." He teased, sticking out his tongue playfully. Yoonji rolled her eyes and playfully punched him in the shoulder. 

Taehyung groaned and held his shoulder. "Ow! Honey bun that hurt!" He joked, taking off her graduation cap and ruffling her hair. 

Yoonji snorted. "You deserved it!" She teased, crossing her arms over her chest cutely. 

Suddenly, a teacher went over to them and shushed them. The three of them giggled quietly but remained silent for the rest of the graduation ceremony. 

After everyone had received their diploma Yoonji and Jungkook said goodbye to Jimin and Taehyung and walked over to the park.

 "I can't wait for you to graduate!" She teased Jungkook, as they strolled down the sidewalk. Jungkook laughed and smiled at her.

 "Yeah. Me too!" He agreed, looking down at her thoughtfully.

 "I'll always wait for you." Yoonji murmured, glancing up at him with sincere eyes. Jungkook sighed.

 "You're too thoughtful." He mumbled appreciably before picking her up and kissing her passionately. 

Yoonji gasped and wrapped her legs around his waist, proud that she could call this bunny boy hers. 

~The End