Rich Boy

In the holding cell, Yoonji paced back and forth like a predatory cat. Waiting until the police officers had left the room to take out her cellphone that she had managed to hide away to contact Taehyung. After dialing his number she waited until he picked up. 

"Hello? This is Taehyung speaking." He answered nonchalantly.

 "Taehyung, it's me Yoonji. The cops managed to catch Jungkook and I." She snarled, going to the corner of the cell.

 Taehyung gasped on the other end. "Oh no sweetheart! I'll send someone to bail you out right away!" He assured her, leaning back in his chair to look at his contact list.

 "But Taehyung we couldn't even complete the mission! The cops took away all the jewels and valuables we were supposed to bring back!" She protested, glancing down at the cracks in the stone floor.

 "Honey bun. You and Jungkook are worth more than any jewels or valuables you could ever bring back. Don't worry about it, I'll have someone else work the mission." Taehyung murmured sweetly. Yoonji let out a tired sigh. 

"Alright. Thank you Tae." She mumbled appreciably, sinking down to sit on the floor. 

"No problem peaches. He should be there to pick you up really soon. Just be patient okay?" He replied. 

"Okay bye." Yoonji whispered before hanging up. 

After putting her phone away she turned her attention to Jungkook sitting on the cot, who had his head in his hands while his masculine body trembled in fear. Yoonji sat down beside him and began to rub his back, leaving gentle kisses on his shoulder.

 "Calm down honey bunny~ Taehyung is sending someone to bail us out." She purred softly into his ear. 

Jungkook turned to look at her, a glimmer of hope in his eyes. "Really?" He asked, perking up slightly.

 "Of course~ Taehyung would never leave us behind." She assured him, cupping his cheek gently. Jungkook let out a little chuckle. 

"I'm so glad I have you~" He murmured softly, leaning against her hand. 

"Why?" Yoonji prompted, tilting her head curiously. 

"Because you always have a plan. You're cold and calculating and you're an amazing assassin. You also are gorgeous and sexy. Without you I'd be in hot water!" He explained, giving her a kind smile.

 Yoonji's face flushed light pink and she turned away from him. "Be quiet!" She protested, crossing her arms over her chest. Jungkook laughed and got close to her ear.

 "Or else what?" He drawled, gently putting a hand on her thigh. 

"Or else I'll kiss you!" Yoonji declared, giving him a cocky look. 

Jungkook cooed. "Come over here you!" He demanded, cupping her cheeks and kissing her lips with an undying passion. 

While they were kissing though a police officer knocked on the cell causing them to separate slowly and glance over at him. 

"Listen up you kids! Your records seem pretty clean and someone came to pay your bail so you're free to go." He explained, opening up the cell and leading then to the front desk where the tall dark haired male who paid their bail waited. 

The man smiled leisurely when he saw them. "Hello! You must be Yoonji and Jungkook. My name is Tu Jung-Hoon. Nice to finally meet you both!" He remarked, shaking both of their hands. 

Yoonji looked him up and down. "How do you know Taehyung?" She inquired crossing her arms over her chest. 

Jung-Hoon chuckled. "I'm his ex-boyfriend. I also owed him a favor so I had to do what he requested." He explained, fixing his gold cufflinks. Yoonji was seemingly satisfied with his answers and nodded in response to his explanation.

 "Well shall we get going?" Jung-Hoon offered, raising an eyebrow at them. 

Jungkook nodded. "Yes let's get going." He insisted, grabbing Yoonji's hand and leading her out the door. Jung-Hoon followed close behind and walked over to his helicopter. 

Jungkook stared at the helicopter with wide eyes. "I didn't know you came in a helicopter!" He blurted, walking over to it and examining the sleek exterior. 

"Well I have to take you both back to Korea somehow. This just seemed like the fastest way." Jung-Hoon replied, getting into the front seat. 

Yoonji shrugged and sat next to Jung-Hoon. "I can see why Taehyung would date you." She teased, buckling up. 

Jung-hoon let out a small chuckle at her joke but turned most of his attention to the helicopter. Jungkook then got into the back seat and they took off for Korea.