Assignment #1

Once they arrived at the victims house, Yoonji smoothed back her hair and put on a big smile before knocking on the door. A suspicious looking man poked his head out before opening the door slightly. 

"Who are you?" He asked in a squeaky tone as his eyes narrowed to analyze her.

 "My name is Kim sung! I'm from the Korean Cybertech University. My partner and I were assigned to ask people in the area how much technology is inside your household. Would you mind if we took a look?" Yoonji inquired sweetly, holding out her identification card to ease the suspicious man's nerves. 

Upon seeing the ID card the weasly man relaxed slightly and gave her a small smile. 

"I'm sorry I just don't feel comfortable having someone I don't know enter my house." The man explained, chuckling lightheartedly. 

"Oh I totally understand! Sorry to bother you!" Yoonji responded just as easily, grabbing Jungkook's wrist and pulling him with her as they walked away. 

After they walked away Jungkook pulled his wrist from Yoonji's grasp. 

"What are you doing! Are you just going to let him get away?" Jungkook complained, shifting nervously.

 "Calm down! That man is suspicious and he knows people are after him. If he stays any longer he is certainly going to get caught. All we have to do is wait until he leaves and then kill him." Yoonji explained, her face breaking out into a dark grin as she began speed walking to the nearest apartment building. 

Jungkook sighed and followed her up to the top of the building where she crouched and began setting up her sniper, with cat like stealth. Jungkook snorted. 

"Do you really think you can shoot him from up here?" He asked mockingly. 

"Of course I can you idiot! Now shut up!" Yoonji snarled, her posture immediately stiffened as she spotted the man poking his head out the door.

 After a few minutes the man exited his house, glancing around wearily before making a run for his car like his life depended on it. Yoonji chuckled sadisticly. 

"Checkmate~" she murmured in a sing song tone before taking aim and shooting the man dead. The man's lifeless body collapsed to the ground with a loud 'thud', his blood oozing over the black top. 

"Nice work!" Jungkook whispered, in awe of her skilled assassin techniques. 

"Thanks." Yoonji replied, smiling at him for at least a few seconds before turning her attention back to the body. 

"We should probably clean that up." Jungkook pointed out, scratching his neck sheepishly. Yoonji nodded in agreement, pulling a pair of latex gloves from her pocket and putting them on, then tying up her hair to make a small ponytail. 

Jungkook put on a pair of gloves as well and followed her downstairs to where the body lay. Yoonji took out her phone and called her boss. 

"We finished the job. Now send out a van so we can dispose of the body." She commanded, sounding more like the boss in that phone call then the man himself. A bit of grumbling ensued but after a while a sleek black van rolled up. 

Yoonji tugged open the back doors of the van and then turned to face Jungkook, giving him a piercing gaze. 

"Grab his legs. I'll grab his upper body and then we'll drag him in. Got it?" Yoonji instructed, walking over to the man's upper body. Jungkook nodded and walked over to the man's lower body, grabbing his legs while Yoonji grabbed him under the arms. 

Together they dragged the body into the van and after hopped out as quick as they could. Yoonji turned to face Jungkook. 

"Nice job kid. Even though you didn't get a chance to kill him." She teased, giving the bunny's cheek a quick pinch. Jungkook rubbed his cheek but smiled back at her. 

"Next time Noona, I'll make sure to impress you~" He vowed, placing his hand over his heart. Yoonji scoffed and began walking away. 

"Not many do. But if you somehow manage to impress me, I'll make sure to tell you!" She called back to him. 

Jungkook laughed, the sound echoing eerily as the two assassins parted ways.