Land at Last!

The next four days passed quickly and they finally arrived at block island, Rhode island. Jin woke up in a cheerful mood and decided to wake up Yoonji and Jungkook as well. So Jin burst into their room with a big smile. 

"Wake up sleepy heads! We've finally arrived!" He cheered, opening the room's blinds so sunlight streamed in on their sleeping figures. 

Yoonji and Jungkook groaned in unison pulling the covers over their heads. Jin laughed and pulled the covers off of them. Jungkook scoffed and rolled out of bed onto the floor, getting up to go and get dressed.

 Yoonji however remained anchored to the bed as if it were her lifeline, snoring peacefully. Jin shook his head in exasperation and walked out the room to discover Hobi strolling down the hall. 

"Hobi!! Come here!" Jin commanded, gesturing frantically for his co-captain. Hobi tilted his head in confusion but nonetheless hurried over to the captain.

 "What is it Jin?" He asked, running a hand through his hair. Jin smiled deviously. 

"Could you be a dear and wake up Yoonji?" He pleaded, pouting sweetly. Hobi sighed. 

"Anything for you sweetie!" He replied, kissing Jin's neck before entering Yoonji's room. Hobi went to Yoonji's side and bent down, his mouth near her ear before letting out an ear splitting shriek. Yoonji sat up quickly with the look of a terrified feline. When she spotted Hobi her eyes narrowed. 

"Asshole!" She growled, slapping him across the face. Hobi yelped and held his stinging cheek. 

"Don't blame me! It was Jin's idea!" He explained, glancing towards the evil captain laughing in the doorway. Yoonji snarled. 

"You're evil Jin! You know that right?" She spat, getting up to join Jungkook in the bathroom. Hobi walked over to Jin holding his cheek. 

"You're really mean. Yoonji was right about that!" He whimpered, tears threatening to spill down his pretty cheeks. Jin flinched at the violent red hand print on Hobi's cheek. 

"I'm sorry baby~ I didn't think she would hit you!" Jin apologized, taking Hobi's hand off his cheek and cradling his cheek gently. Hobi flinched at the pain. 

"Do you want me to kiss it better sweetie pie?" He murmured sweetly, kissing Hobi's forehead to soothe him. Hobi nodded shyly and Jin smiled, cupping Hobi's face and kissing his cheek softly.

 "Do you feel better now?" He breathed, locking eyes with Hobi. Hobi nodded and let out a little chuckle as a single tear fell down his cheek. Jin wiped the tear away and cradled his cheeks.

 "Of course you do, you're a big boy. Now if you'll excuse me for just a second I have to lower the ramp and grab their luggage." He remembered, pressing a sweet kiss to Hobi's lips before darting away quickly. Just then Yoonji and Jungkook walked out of the room. Hobi trembled as Yoonji walked over to him. 

"Look, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for slapping you. It wasn't entirely your fault." She relented, giving him an apologetic look. Hobi shrugged. 

"It's fine. I shouldn't have listened to Jin in the first place." He agreed, letting out a soft laugh. Jungkook looked muddled. 

"What happened while I was in the bathroom?" He prompted, glancing down at Yoonji suspiciously. Yoonji glanced at Hobi, begging him silently not to say anything. Hobi sighed and looked up at Jungkook. 

"Nothing important. Yoonji was just mad that I walked in on her while she changing." He lied, giving Jungkook a guilty smile. Jungkook raised an eyebrow. 

"You're obviously lying Hobi, but as long as Yoonji didn't kill someone I think we're okay." He assured the nervous co-captain. Hobi let out an embarrassed chuckle and scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. 

After Jin returned with their luggage he dropped them off at the dock, telling them to call when they needed to be picked up and brought back to Korea. Jungkook and Yoonji assured him they would and went to check in at the nearest hotel.