Bite Me

At the hotel Yoonji and Jungkook checked in on the top floor and went up to their room. Yoonji yawned as she dragged her luggage down the hall. Jungkook chuckled. 

"You can't already be tired can you?" He prodded, tilting his head and giving her a cute bunny smile. Yoonji scoffed. 

"Jin woke me up early! I wanted to sleep in!" She complained, playfully punching his shoulder. Jungkook sighed and shook his head. 

"All you think about is sleep!" He joked, ruffling her hair and bending down to kiss her forehead. Yoonji blushed.

 "I don't only think about sleep. I think about you too." She mumbled, looking down at her shoes bashfully. Jungkook cooed.

 "You're too adorable Ms. Yoonji!" He purred finally stopping at their hotel room and using the key card to open the door.

 Once they entered the room Yoonji let out a big sigh and threw her luggage on the floor, plopping down on the chair in the corner and leaning her head back. Jungkook groaned and followed her example by setting his luggage down on the floor and plopping down on Yoonji's lap. She sighed and kissed his neck tenderly.

 "I'm so glad we finally made it." She murmured softly against his skin. Jungkook let out a soft moan. 

"Me too." He agreed, wrapping his arms around her. 

"So how are we going to kill that rich couple?" Jungkook prompted, tilting his head and gazing sweetly into her eyes. Yoonji gripped his thighs to steady him and got close to his face. 

"I'll tell you what we're going to do, I'm going to act poor and innocent to fool them and then you'll pull out your gun and shoot them. Rich people are so oblivious they won't mind helping someone out if they get recognition." She purred, capturing his lips for a brief kiss. Jungkook pulled away and grinned mischeiveously.

 "Just tell me what role I'll have to play and they'll be dead in no time." He drawled, nipping at her collarbone. Yoonji whimpered and leaned back to allow him more access. Jungkook smirked. 

"You're so submissive baby~ I like you this way~" He rumbled, sucking hickies on her neck. 

Suddenly, he heard little snores and he looked up to see Yoonji sleeping peacefully. Jungkook chuckled and gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek before picking her up and laying her on the bed, getting under the covers with her and eventually falling asleep himself.