Important A/N

*There are Endgame spoilers in this note, but not in all of these oneshots contain them. Scroll until you find the ********* for a spoiler free zone*

Hey everyone. So for the few of you that were here when this was still a Pepperony Oneshots, you'll notice that it's changed.

So, after I saw Endgame, I was completely heartbroken....while I knew that Tony's death was practically inevitable, it didn't make it any less painful to see onscreen. While I know he got the heroic ending he deserved, it's still tremendously heartbreaking to see him gone for good, especially since he finally settled down, got married, and had a daughter. It...it DESTROYED me to see him die.

However, his journey, while sad, was one that will last forever. His ending couldn't have been more perfect; he couldn't rest until he knew everyone was safe, couldn't stop until the universe was in peace. And when Pepper said, "You can rest now," it was....perfect.

The MCU started with Tony, and it ends with him, too. He truly was an amazing man, and easily one of if not the best character I've ever seen. What a legacy, what a life lived. He proved to us that he WAS the man to make the sacrifice play, and that he DID change the world, the universe even. And he proved to us that he is Iron Man.

While saying goodbye to Tony, and RDJ as iron man is sad, the Russos did everything right for his character. And his message to Morgan at the end was...just...ugh....so beautiful.

Which is why I want to honor him here, with this book.

*******************This is now spoiler free

So, there's going to be a CRAPTON of Tony Stark stuff in this book. We're talking angst, fluff, sad depressing things, alternate universes, and me using writing to escape my Marvel despair XD

So, in this book you'll find mostly Tony Stark with his family, and by family I mean like his literal like close family, so Pepper, Peter (come on, they're literally father and son already), and Morgan.

Also featured here will be Harley from iron man 3, Rhodey, the Avengers, Happy, and a lot more. 

There will be endgame themed oneshots here, but you will be warned ahead of time. There will also be poems, and other things. I also take requests, just no mature themes are allowed.

So yeah, thank you guys all very much for whoever reads this.

And thank you Tony Stark, for taking us with you on your amazing journey.

We love you all 3001 :)