Eccentric Uncle Morgan (Pepperony ft Morgan Stark)

Can't express how excited I am for this oneshot, and how much fun I had writing it, or how many happy tears I shed in the process. Having a child is a beautiful thing, and imagining Tony during the whole situation just makes me want to burst

Also, fair warning: Steve would have a stroke if he read this. SPOILERS and it's a long oneshot. Kick back, relax, and enjoy this fluffy fluffy fluff fluff. 

We're just going to ignore the fact that i've been writing this for four months. anyways...

I hope you enjoy this as much as I do :)

~~~~~

Currently, everything was quiet in the Stark household - Pepper was presently up in their bedroom sleeping (something Tony couldn't excuse, since she was two days away from expected delivery), and Tony was peacefully working in the garage, minding his own business, contemplating what the hell he was thinking when he decided he wanted a baby.

It wasn't that Stark didn't like the idea of raising a kid of his own - the real problem, was that he wasn't at all sure of how to go about fathering a child of his own; he knew for a fact that any tips from his late father were practically useless, and he wasn't counting on relying on Happy either, especially after the bodyguard allowed Parker to sneak out of the facility at three in the morning a few years back just for him to make a stop at a Taco Bell that had been over fifteen blocks away.

Tony's brain was in a complicated place; it was as if he had this hazy gray fuzz hovering over his mind like a parasitic cloud for the past nine or so months, to which he hoped the birth of the baby was what he needed to clear his thoughts. He was eager, yet anxious; happy, yet concerned; nervous, yet excited - of course, his roller coaster of emotions did nothing but stir his beastly anxiety, usually resulting in Stark burying himself in the garage for most of the day.

Of course, he helped Pepper when she needed it - running out to the store when she craved pineapples and grape Fanta at two-thirty-two in the morning, offering to do all the laundry for once in a blue moon, and even letting her pick what movie she wanted to watch (they were supposed to rotate picking movies, but Tony usually ended up picking every time).

But there was obviously no turning back now, two days from the due date. To say that Tony was a mess would've been an understatement - he was going nuts, as he madly darted around the garage, barely able to focus on what he was doing before this new, bizarre form of ADD kicked in and then he was off starting something entirely different.

There were so many things that could go wrong, so many potential complications - it scared the shit out of him. If anything happened to Pepper . . .

Suddenly, the screwdriver he had been holding hit the floor with a clatter as a loud scream blared through FRIDAY's speakers that had been installed all throughout the house.

"TONY!" The billionaire's heart stopped when he realized that the voice belonged to his wife. it was such a frantic, desperate-sounding scream, one that Stark would never, ever forget. Before he knew what was happening, he was sprinting - running through the house and taking two steps at a time up to Pepper, not bothering to ask FRIDAY what was wrong - he had a pretty good idea already.