Chapter 1: The New School?

Today was my first day at my new school, RT High. It was a school for tech geeks. And Geeks in general. But the cool geeks, not lame nerds. But back to the story. I was walking into the new high school, smelling perfume, gross school lunch, and paint. I shivered for no reason. As I walked down the hall, I realized something, every few people looked familiar and I didn’t know why. “Oh well.” I said and continued walking. “Class room number…” I whispered to myself. “What ’chya lookin’ for?” Said a voice from beside me. I practically leaped out of my skin. “Holy fuck!” I yelled. “Hey cool it. Jesus. Just tryin ta help you out newbie. Where are you going?” Asked the boy. He had curly redish, brownish hair and a beanie on. He wore glasses with thin frames. “Hello? Fucker? Where are you going?” The boy asked again as we kept walking. “Oh uh a Geoff Ramsey’s classroom.” I told him. “Oh cool! That’s the same class as me! C’mon follow me.” The boy said and took my hand, leading me through the swarm of highschoolers. But I couldn’t shake the feeling that I recognized him…

Soon enough we were in the classroom. “Ah late again Michael? Stupid ass what did I tell yo-“ The teacher was cut off. “Uh who are you?” He asked me. “Rikki. Rikki Emma? I should be on the list… Today’s my first day.” I told the Teacher. He was heavily tattooed and looked like he was tired, but wide awake all at the same time. He didn’t seem like a very formal teacher if you know what I mean. “Oh. Hi there Rikki, sit wherever you like.” The teacher said. I looked out into the classroom. There were three tables, One with 6 people sitting at it with an open chair. One with 4 people sitting there with no chairs. And the last one was 2 desks pushed together at the front of the room. The seat that was open was between the boy I had met earlier and a red headed girl. I walked over and sat down, getting settled in.

“Newbie eh? What’s your name, what’s your number, and how do you like your breakfast?” A Dark headed boy asked. The girl sitting to his right punched him in the arm, her red hoodie sliding on her arm. “Ray! What the fuck?!?” The girl asked. The dark headed boy, Ray I guess started rubbing his arm. “What the fuck to you Tina.” He retorted. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. “Hey fuckers settle down! Rikki, meet the class, class introduce yourselves.” The teacher started. “I’m Mr. Ramsey. Now you start Ryan.” Mr. Ramsey said, nodding towards an older boy at the front of the room. “I’m Ryan. Ryan Haywood. And this is Jack. Jack Pattillo.” Ryan said, introducing both himself and his friend. The ginger waved at me slightly when Ryan said his name.

Then it was to the table of four. “Kerry. Kerry Shawcross.” Said a smaller blonde haired kid. “Matt Brag.” Said a brown headed boy. Older than me but not quite as old as Ryan and Jack. “Jeremy.” Another boy the same age, from the looks of it, as Matt. “Kdin. Kdin Jenzin. And Kdin Spelled K-D-I-N.” A brown headed boy with thin framed glasses just like the boy I sat next to has. Now it was my table’s turn. “Michael Jones.” Said the boy next to me. “Gavin Free.” Said the boy next to him. He sounded a tad british. “Meg Turney.” Said the redhead next to him. “Ray Narvaez Jr.” Said the boy who got punched earlier. I just noticed his slightly thicker glasses. “Tina Dayton.” Said the girl who punched Ray earlier. She had the same exact glasses as Ray. “Lindsay Tuggey.” Said the redhead next to me. I realized it was my turn. “Oh uh Rikki Emma.” I said.

“Alright well that took for fuckin’ ever.” Mr.Ramsey said. “By the way, if it’s easier for you Rikki, you can call me Geoff. I honestly don’t give a shit.” Geoff said. “Alright.” I said and he moved on. “Now the rest of them already got this speech, but I’ll say it again.” Geoff said. Everyone groaned. I heard Michael whisper “Fucking amazing” under his breath. “This year, it won’t be like a regular school. You won’t switch classes. You won’t learn much. This is a school of technology. Where, we aren’t actually a school. We just need the funding. We really are a gaming company. We film let’s plays and funny videos as well as make our own anime’s. So if you were hoping for a regular school, leave now.” Geoff paused. Everything clicked in that split second. I stood up as fast as possible, knocking over my chair in the process. “You guys are Rooster Teeth aren’t you! And this is the Achievement Hunter crew isn’t it!” I asked. Everyone nodded. “Bingo.” They said at the same time.