Chapter 2: The Second Day

“WAAAKKKKEEE UP!” Lindsay yelled. I shot up. “What?!” I asked, looking around. “C’mon goofball, let’s go. Oh and by the way, wear some AH merchandise. You’re on let’s plays today.” She told me. I got out of bed and sluggishly pulled on clothes. When I was ready to go, Lindsay and I walked out of the apartment and she locked the door. “Hey.” A voice said. I turned around to see Michael. “Oh hey! How’s it going?” I asked. He shrugged. “Good I guess. At least it’s Thursday.” He told me. “Yeah.” I agreed. “Let’s go!” Lindsay said when she finished locking the door. Then Gavin, Michael, Lindsay and I walked down to Geoff’s class room.

                “Alright sit the fuck down.” Geoff said when we walked in, being the last few people in class. “We all know what we’re doing today, right?” Geoff asked. Everyone nodded. “Good, get to work now!” He yelled and everyone ran to their desk. “What are we playing today?” I asked Geoff as he sat down at his respective desk. “Today we’re playing GTA 5. So get ready, set up and shit.” Geoff told us. We all powered on our computers while getting in the game.

                “Today in GTA 5 we are gonna go jump different vehicles with bikes. So have fun with this one.” Geoff said. “Have you ever played GTA Rikki?” Ray asked, eyes glued to the screen. “Der of course I have. Who hasn’t?” I asked. “Losers.” Everyone chimed in at the same time. Then we bursted out laughing. “What the fuck?!?” Geoff said in-between laughs. “Who fucking knows!” Michael said, still laughing as well. We could hardly focus on the game for like 3 minutes after that.

                When we finished up, Geoff said we could take a thirty minute break, so I went out into the courtyard. It was deserted, so I sat on the edge of the fountain, the sky being a beautiful blue. I started singing.

“When you walk away

You don't hear me say

"Please, oh baby, don't go"

Simple and clean is the way that you're making me feel tonight

It's hard to let it go

You're giving me

Too many things

Lately

You're all I need (Oh, oh)

You smiled at me

And said, "Don't get me wrong I love you, but does that mean I have to meet your father?"

When we are older you'll understand

What I meant, when I said "No"

I don't think, life is quite that simple

When you walk away

You don't hear me say

"Please, oh baby, don't go"

Simple and clean is the way that you're making me feel tonight

It's hard to let it go”

                I sang before I heard clapping. I stopped and looked around for the source of it. I then spotted Michael walking towards me. “D-did you hear t-that?!?” I asked. He chuckled. “Of course I did or I wouldn’t be clapping! That was amazing! Simple and Clean right? Like from Kingdom Hearts?” He asked as he sat down. “Y-yeah. It is. I’m glad you liked it.” I told him. “Well when you have that fucking amazing talent, it’s hard not to. Who were you singing about?” Michael questioned. “No one.” I lied. “C’mon, who is it? Someone you like? You recently had a breakup and you’d like to catch their attention? ‘Cause if it’s me, you got it.” He told me. I blushed. He elbowed me a little. “So it IS me. Who did you break up with?” Michael asked. “We were never really together, we just loved each other. And then it just stopped one day. So I tried to let go. It’s not going too well though.” I told him and laughed a little. “Eh it’ll go fine. Promise. I’ll distract you, hell I probably won’t even have to do it! This school or whatever you like to call it will!” Michael said, brushing his hand against mine. “I hope so…” I whispered.