Chapter 8: Am I Still Alive?

[A/N WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE WE'RE ON CHAPTER 8 GUYS! AND AT 150 READS!!! Jesus, is this even interesting still? Oh well. Read on and know that I love you all <3]

        Today was the day. I had my surgery today. Everyone has been here, I can tell by how loud the lobby was. Michael and Geoff were the only two in my hospital room. "Rikki, let's go sweetheart." A nurse said. "I love you." I told Michael, giving his hand one last squeeze. "I love you too. From the bottom of my heart." He responded and they wheeled me away. Both Michael and Geoff yelled "NOW DON'T YOU HURT HER!" At the same time. They're both always so worried about me. Its sweet, but im strong, right? I hope they think I am. "Rikki, were going to sedate you now." A doctor told me. When did we get in the room? Oh well. Im tired...

        Suddenly, I wasnt in a room filled to the brim with doctors. I was in a field of green grass. Then objects started appearing around me. Then I recognized where I was. I was in Achievement City. Then the whole city, along with Michael and the whole gang spawned! Including Kerry and Team Building Exercise! I was in my regular old elf skin, which I chose cause it reminded me of Link. "Hey guys!" I said to the others. They all turned to me and said their own hello's. "Hey, uh, guys... Why are we in Minecraft?" I asked. "What?" Ryan asked. "Why are we in Minecraft and not the real world?" I asked the crew. They all looked really confused except for Ray. I knew Ray knew what I was talking about. I looked at him, expecting an answer. "Ray, do you know what Rikki is talking about?" Geoff asked the hispanic. He looked at me, then Geoff. "Nope. No clue what that real world shit is." Ray responded. You fuck... I cursed him in my head. "Well, where are we going today?" I asked. "The parkour place that Matt, Jeremy, Lindsay,  and Kdin built." Ray answered. "Yeah it didnt take too lobg. It was a birthday present for Ray, since you seem to be forgetting so much." Kdin told me. "Lead the way." I said, holding my hand out to our right. We ended up going to the left.

        We arrived at the place not before long. It was actually pretty nice. A thin layer of glass encaged the course, there were 4 different sections. They were all made of different materials. The first section was made of wooden planks, then brick, obsidian, and gold followed. At the end of each run, there was a brick of glowstone to signify your completion. There were 3 runs per section. "It ranges in difficulty, the wood section being the easietst, and gold being the hardest. Then inside each section, the closest to the right is easier then the one closest to the next section." Matt explained. I nodded. "Genius." I told him. "Eh I try." He said then gave me a hard smack on the back. "Go on! Have fun." He told me. I gave him I giant grin, then ran toward the opening. I dashed into the glass encaged arena of talent. "Hey Rikki! Just letting ya know that you can't move onto the next obstacle until you complete your current obstacle!" Matt yelled from outside the arena of sorts. I gave him another grin and a thumbs up, then started off running.

        The first obstacle wasn't hard at all. It was three platfroms, one space apart. "Wow! Nice and Hard guys!" I joked. "Fuck you!" Jeremy yelled from above me. "Holy shit Jer! You scared the living shit outta me!" I yelled. Then Ray passed me. "Oh fuck no." I said and ran to the next obstacle. "What? You wanna challenge the parkour master to his own game? Ray said in a challenging matter. "Yeah, I do." I told him. He raised an eyebrow, but steeped up to the challenge, and the starting platform of the next obstacle. Everyone jumped off the course to watch our race. "3, 2, 1, GO!" Michael yelled and we were off. Jumping and running, clearing obstacle after obstacle. We were already on the brick course, but I knew I was at a disadvantage. While I did have great balance, I didn't know the course. Ray on the other hand, had less balance and relied on his hands to soften his landings, but looked like he practiced every day on this course. I had to rely on my balance and pure ass luck to win. We were on obsidian now. And it wasn't till then that everyone started cheering. I heard Michael, Lindsay, Kerry, Kdin, and even Matt cheering for me. the support increased my stamina and I raced in front of Ray. "SHIT!" he yelled and tried to speed up. We were on the final jump of gold, and I made it. But no one said a word.