Chapter 3: "IM STILL IN THE AIR!" Or am I?

"Rikki wake up. Rikki. RIKKI WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!" Linds yelled, startling me awake from my slumber. "I'M UP!" I yelled as I shot up like an arrow. "I'm gonna bring a water bucket in Monday." Lindsay said. "Sorry!" I yelled as I attempted to pull on my jeans. "Nope. You wake up on time or ice water. Done deal." Linds said. Fully clothed, I jumped on her back. "Buut Linds!" I whined. She shrugged me off. "Nope. Nooooo begging." She said. Then we walked out of the dorm to spot Gavin and Michael outside their own dorm. "Hey guys!" Gavin called.

         We walked down the hallway, with Gavin trailing behind us slightly. "Hey Rikki." Michael said. "Hi Michael." I answered still scared of Lindsay with her water bucket. "Alright, whats wrong?" Michael asked. I looked up and told him "Oh Linds just threatened to dump water on me the next time I woke up late so im reaaallly scared." He laughed, causing me to smile. "There it is. And that's a fucking retarted reason not to be happy." Michael said. I gave a questioning look. "There is what?" I asked. "Your smile." He said. I smiled again,  going from a semi faked smile, to a full on smile.

         We walked through the crowd of employees I guess you would call them. I didn't know there were THIS many people at Rooster Teeth. I mean, I knew there were a lot but seriously... "Hey! Dumbass! Snap out of it! Ugh." Michael said and started pulling me down the hallway, launching me out of my thoughts. "WHOA! Goddammit Michael!" I yelled. Soon we arrived at Geoff's room, greeted with a "You fucks are late. AGAIN." From Geoff.

         We sat down in our appropriate seats and waited for our jobs of the day. "Alright. So, main Ah Crew, you are doing a Minecraft lets play. Lets build crew, I think Burnie had something for you." Burnie? I thought Who's that? "And Meg and Tina, do whatever editing you have." Geoff said. I raised my hand, Geoff sighed. "What?" Geofd asked. You could tell he was tired. "Okay so three questions. One, who is Burnie?"

"The principal or our boss. Whichever you prefer."

"Aren't we releasing a Minecraft lets play today?"

"Yup, were just filming next weeks." Geoff answered.

"How do you like your coffee?"

Geoff smiled at this.

"1 cream. Thanks."

"Michael? Linds? Do you want a coffee?" I asked. They both nodded.

"3 sugars for me." Michael answered.

"1 cream 2 sugars." Lindsay said.

         I nodded and walked out. I knew I could walk over to the Starbucks down the street. I put in my headphones and took a walk in the autumn weather. Which, mind you, was still hot as hell. Just with a little breeze. I still wore my ah varsity hoodie though. I always wore a hoodie. Now, I don't do anything like that but I just like being warm. I watched as an assortment of different colored leaves fell slowly from the trees. The walk is so peaceful there.

        Once I arrive, the barrister is extremely nice, and gives me all the drinks so I head back. I hope nobody starts without me... I think to myself as I walk along the same path I just took. I plop in my headphones again and listen to a mix between Panic! At the Disco! and Japanese theme songs. I sing softly to myself. Soon enough I see the school in the distance. I sigh and continue my trek back to school. Luckily, today is Friday and I myself cant wait to watch the Minecraft Let's Play.

        When I walk back through the door to the classroom, Geoff immediatly runs to me mumbling "Thank you." Over and over again. "You're welcome?" I tell him and walk over to Lindsay's desk. "Happy birthday." I say and before she can object I place the cup on her desk. her eyes widen as she says "Ooooh Thank You!" I nod at her. I then walk over to Michael's desk and say "Merry Christmas." as I set down his coffee. He looked up and smiled at me. "Thanks" he said, and I took a seat at my own desk. I sipped my coffee and started up Minecraft along with my recording.