0.

Preface.

Started- 29/04/19

Fear.

It was silly, it really was, whenever she thought about it. Every other person would say, heights, sickness, sharks, death, even zombies. But not her, not Dema Reeves.

You see, darkness had always chased after her, no matter where she'd go. At first, she really hadn't noticed, as her mother, Eliza Black, had always found a way to hide it.

From the day she was born, Eliza decided they'd move to Seattle, leaving Forks, her family, and her secrets behind.

She tried so desperately to escape from her daughter's dark future, in hopes of her living a long life, like an ordinary human being.

But, seeing as Dema wasn't ordinary, nor human, running was never an option.

Eliza thought, that darkness would find Dema, and drag her away. But she never realized, darkness was already inside her daughter.

And there is no escape from the curse that lives within her.

It's written in her blood, marked on her skin. She escaped it once, but what are the odds of escaping it twice?

Close to none. 

Not even in Eliza's darkest imaginings had she foreseen such a troubled and deadly path for her young daughter. Dema was destined for a life of chaos, destruction, and death. 

But, the thing Eliza could never comprehend about destinies, is that they can be changed. 

Destiny is a thin line, almost like a string, that connects us in a spiritual way. It has our past, present, and future written in it. Whether we follow it, cut the string or stretch it, is our choice. 

And these choices, come with great sacrifice. With a price.

The bigger the change is, the bigger the price will be.

When Dema chose Jasper, she sacrificed her own future with him. 

And those sacrifices, are the ones you can never take back. 

Those sacrifices, are the most painful.

Makes you wonder, is it even worth it?

Losing freedom, over life. 

Will Dema be able to overcome the obstacles standing between her and the one she loves?

The odds are always against them, but, is their love strong enough to overcome it?

Is this love, or just a mere link created by the Wraith?

And, if this is love, how long are they destined to last?

So many questions, and so little time. 

And like vapor, at the moment, they seem almost weightless. Raising in the skies, and vanishing in the whiteness of the clouds. 

But, what happens after that? 

Rain.

And it pours so suddenly, and chaotically, it almost hurts. 

A storm is coming, Dema Reeves. And, you won't be able to stop it this time.

Vapor.

A Jasper Hale love story.

Disclaimer, I only own Dema, Eliza, 'the children of Wraith' and the following plot surrounding them. Every other character and plot go to their proper owner, Stephanie Meyer.

Written off Breaking Dawn Part 1 movie, Breaking Dawn book, and transcript.

Transcript: http://transcripts.foreverdreaming.org/viewtopic.php?f=150&t=9148

Chapter one will be published on 10/05/19.