Flames.

Fina—freaking—lly!

Wow! What an exciting and tiring journey this book has been! I've never been more thrilled about finishing a project in my life! Don't take me wrong, though— I loved working on this story. But it was hard at times to write it. I often found myself pretty lost, trying to avoid as much drama and cliche as possible, keeping it as light-hearted and comedic as possible and debating on whether Jasper proposing to Dema (and, vice-versa) was a good idea or not.— which I'm still not sure...

It's not my Mona Lisa, but I'm definitely proud of it, and I'm just thrilled I'm able to move on from this part of the story and move forward to the exciting plans I've got for the next book.

So, I'm going to keep this as straight forward as possible—

The next book's title is FLAMES.

Just like my previous two books, it's going to follow the next movie/part of the book's storylines. It's also going to be intertwined with my Seth Clearwater fanfiction— THORNS. You won't have to read them both to understand the story, but there's certainly going to be another point of view, aside from Dema's— something fresh. And it's a plus! More twilight, yay!

As of right now, I've just started to review Breaking Dawn Pt.2, and flipping through the book, doing research as always. I plan on posting the prologue on May 15th, but I might upload it earlier if I finish planning the third book by the end of the week.

This is the beginning of the end, so I've decided to make this book 20 chapters long. To be honest, just thinking about the end tears me up a little bit.

But all good things must come to an end, right?

As some of you have probably seen already, I've uploaded the third book, with the date of the first scheduled upload.

Go ahead to my profile and add that to your libraries, just to you know whenever I upload the first chapter.

Anyway, let's go-ahead to the mushy stuff.

I still remember the day I got to 500 reads on my first book. I called my therapist and cried for an hour. I honestly couldn't believe 500 people had decided that my book looked good enough and it was worth their time. I still can't believe more than 60k people have read my stories. Every time I log onto my account I feel like I have to pinch myself.

With that said, I want to truly, from the bottom of my heart, want to thank each and every one of you for following me through this journey. This was one of the hardest years of my life, and sadly, I let my personal feeling affect my writing most of the time. And I apologize if I ever let you down with bad writing or slow uploads.

I felt it was hypocritical of me to write about love when I was boycotting this emotion myself. But, the only reason I started falling in love with love again, was because I knew Dema Reeves deserved better. And I knew I was the only one who could make things right for her and Jasper.

So, I tried my best. Probably wasn't enough to erase my over the top, dramatic, breakups— but I got the story back where I wanted it to be.

And now that I've read it all over again, I know I wouldn't change a thing.

Vapor was a roller coaster of emotions— but it's my baby, and I'm proud!

So, from the bottom of my heart, I'd like to thank you for voting, liking, and commenting. Each loving comment inspires me to keep writing, so thank you!

I hope you've enjoyed reading Vapor as much as I enjoyed writing it!

See you on June 10th!

Love,

Queer Edna.