1.

Daylight.

Thursday, 7:52 pm.

Restaurant.

"I miss my truck." Bella whimpered as she parked Alice's Porsche in front of the Restaurant's glamorous double-door entrance.

"You've been saying that for a month." Dema rolled her eyes at her. "It was a fifty-year-old truck, B. It was bound to die, sooner or later."

"Don't you think it's a little too convenient that it died just a few weeks after I agreed to marry him?" Bella asked, checking herself on the rearview mirror.

"I'm just surprised it lasted that long." Dema shrugged. Bella gave her a look as if saying 'you have to agree to everything I say'. Dema sighed in surrender. "Okay, it is a little too convenient. But-"

"I don't like buts."

"He just wants you to be safe," Dema said, a little taken aback by the fact that she was defending Edward. "And I agree with him. It was the crappiest car I've ever seen." Dema said as she climbed out of the bright yellow Porsche.

For this special occasion, and only for it, she wore a pair of heels, which she was openly disgusted by and the tiniest dress you'd ever seen. Bella wore something similar, except her dress was short sleeved and a little less short.

As soon as the pair got out of the car, everyone turned their heads at them. Actually, they were already fully aware of their arrival. Arriving in a Porsche, in Port Angeles, wasn't something the locals were used to.

And, Dema and Bella hated every second of it.

Dema walked all the way around the car, almost slipping mid-way. Bella stood awkwardly by the entrance, waiting for Dema as everyone gawked at them.

"I'm starting to regret it," Bella said. "Maybe, if I'd accepted your stripper idea, I'd at least be wearing converse."

"And no one would be staring at us," Dema added.

At this, Bella took a long look at her surroundings. She cowered back slightly, fully aware of the scene they had created with their presence.

"We can still make a run for it," Dema whispered.

Bella looked slightly convinced for a second, but then she shook her head.

"No, that would be wrong-"

A high-pitched scream emanated from the inside of the building. The doors burst open to reveal Jessica and Angela, each with an empty martini glass on their hands.

"Here comes the bride!" Jessica exclaimed, throwing herself at Bella.

Bella smiled, completely unsure of what to do.

"Tonight's the night to get crazy," Angela said, giving Bella a quick hug as soon as Jessica stepped back.

"Yeah!" Jessica agreed. "Where are the strippers?"

Dema turned at Bella with a frown. "Yeah, where are the strippers, Bella?"

"My mom's coming tonight," Bella explained.

"Boohoo." Jessica pouted.

"We arrived half an hour ago," Angela explained as she pushed Jessica back inside. "They told us we could have as many drinks as we wanted, and everything was already taken care of. Jessica took advantage of it."

"Alice's such a showoff," Dema joked as they entered the restaurant.

Bella and Dema were both baffled at the scene in front of them. Streamers and balloons hung from the ceiling, surrounding the large chandelier in the middle of the restaurant. The walls were filled with streamers, and photos of Bella. Only one table was set, and it stood beneath the chandelier.