Clock Tower

A/N: This chapter is a rewrite of MK 1412 episode 6. There will be some changes to suit the pairings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Young Master, please reconsider. I have a sense of foreboding for this heist. If something happens to you I will never be able to apologise to Toichi-sama."

" Honestly, Jii-chan you get a bad feeling before every big heist."

" And besides, tonight I am not here as the son of Kuroba Toichi, nor as the high school student you call Young Master. I am the villain putting on a show."

" Young Master....."

" But you are right. I guess the last job was pretty close." KID reminisced.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Ho~ What's this Kid garners legions of fan girls?"'That's pretty awesome!!' He snickered when he saw the article on his tablet. Before he could scroll down for more information, his tablet was snatched away by Aoko.

" To hell with legions of fan girls!! You want to know what I think? It's like he is trying to become the biggest loser in the universe!!" Aoko huffed angrily.

" Now , don't get to upset. After all... he is the greatest thief who can't be chained!!" He said cheerfully and snickered at his raging best friend.

" How can you say that!! He is not a gentleman but just a smug thief!!" Aoko slammed her hands on his table.

" Ara~ I rather like that part of him~"Akako walked up to them and smirked slyly at the magician, who made sure to ignore her.

" Don't let him deceive you!! He is just a thief!!" Aoko put her hands on Akako shoulders, a fir burning behind her eyes.

" And have you seen his next target!!" Aoko continued, " You have to be horrible to steal the Clock Tower that belongs to the Towns people!!"

" Y-yes I suppose." Akako looked at Kaito who was scrolling through the news.

" And besides..... that clock tower is......." She trailed off and blushed lightly. Akako raised her eyebrow at the display.

' Could that be the place where these two met?' Akako narrowed her eyes.

Kaito smirked," Isn't that the place where your met your Girlfriend~" Kaito teased his blushing best friend.

Aoko blushed but smirked afterwards when she remembered something." Ho~ don't you mean the place where you were on a date with Shinichi-kun~~~" she said smugly.

" W-wha–no way!! It was not a date!!! He is not my boyfriend(yet..)!!" He denied, but the scarlet blush adorning his cheeks didn't help his case.

" You say that~ But. Don't. You. Want. Him. To. Be. Your. Boyfriend~~" She poked at his red cheek.

" N-no I don't!! (he did)" 

" Ho~ then why are you blushing~~"

" S-shut up." He pouted and Aoko giggled.

Akako was frozen. Wait wait wait did that mean Kuroba-kun was not in love with Nakamori-chan!? But-but that would mean she was targeting the wrong person this whole time! Who was this Shinichi? She narrowed her eyes. She needed to know more about her new target. She nodded her head. That sounded like a plan.

Before going out to collect some information, she yanked Kaito's collar and whispered her prophecy. After that she let go of his collar and quickly walked out.

Kaito rubbed his neck,'Well, that was weird....Why was she in such a hurry? She better not be planning something.' He narrowed his eyes.

" Kaito, what did Akako-chan say?"