Desperate Revival 2

A/n:  Episode 192, 193.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaito was in a dilemma. He glared at the clothes, which were lying on his bed, as if they had harmed his doves. The reason you ask, is because Shinichi asked him out on a date. The Kudo Shinichi asked him out on a date. The awesome, handsome, cool, hot, in-every-way-perfect–

Ahem

So, the point is that Shinichi asked him out on a date. And he had no idea what to wear. He growled in frustration before huffing and flopping down on the floor. Why did Shinichi ask him of all people?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flash back 

" Shinichi! I am going with Aoko, so you better walk Kaito-kun back."

" I can–"

" Of course."

" Well then, see you later Kaito-kun!" Ran gave him one last hug before dashing off.

" I can take care of myself." Kaito grumbled to himself.

" I'll get you ice cream." Shinichi smirked at the perked up magician.

" What are we waiting for!? Let's go!!" Shinichi laughed when Kaito began dragging him towards the school gate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shinichi took a deep breath. It was now or never. This was his only chance.

" Kaito?"

" Hmm?"

" Are you free tomorrow?"

" Yeah, why?" Kaito looked at him, confused by the question.

" Meet me at Beika Centre's Observation restaurant, tomorrow at 9:00! I..I have something to tell you."

" Okay...?" He was even more puzzled. Whenever they have free time, they usually go out to eat together (they are always on a date and they don't even realise it*sigh*). Most of the time Ran and Aoko accompanied them. So, why did Shinichi look so nervous this time?

" It's a date!" Shinichi said with a light blush and scratched his cheek nervously. While Kaito was frozen, Shinichi used it as an opportunity to sneak away.

' I said it!!' 

Only after Kaito had entered his house did it sunk in that Shinichi had basically asked him out on a date. He then proceeded to blush ten shades of red.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaito blushed at the memory and began rolling around on the floor. He glanced at his phone, mentally debating with himself for a bit before sighing and conceding defeat. He picked up the phone and called an all-to familiar number.

" What is it, Kaito?"

" Aokooo, I need your help."

"....What did you do this time?"

" Hey! I didn't do anything!!"

" Sure...What do you want?"

" I want your help in picking up something to wear."

" Why?"

"..Uh... It's for a date?"

"....."

"....."

" Who is it?"

" Uh..Shinichi?" Kaito finished slowly and began counting down in his head.

' 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.'