The Prince Prefers Magic

A/n: Magic Kaito 1412 episode 15 or Magic Kaito episode 3. They are dating in this one~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" What!?" Kaito yelled while standing up from his chair, eyes fixed on the news being displayed on his tablet.

" Kaito?" 

He blinked and looked up, realizing that the whole class attention was fixed on him because of his little outburst. "Ah...haha....ha....." He coughed and settled back on his seat with a small blush of embarrassment tinging his cheeks. The teacher continued her lesson, ignoring his little outburst as she was already used to the chaos that took place as a result of having one Kuroba Kaito in your classroom.

" Mou.... Kaito, you are so embarrassing." Aoko sighed at his antics. Even after years of knowing him, she still couldn't tell what goes on inside that mind of his. Wait. Scratch that, she doesn't want to know what goes on inside his head.

" There's nothing for you to be embarrassed about!" Kaito stuck his tongue out childishly.

Aoko rolled her eyes at him. "I bet you were just staring at the Prince from Sabrina." She pointed at his pic. Kaito squinted at the pic and hummed in thought. Well, the Prince was definitely hot but....

" Shinichi is hotter than him."

" Done~" Aoko grinned. Okay, so maybe she did know a bit about what goes on inside that head of his.

" What?" He eyed at her suspiciously when she started smirking cheekily.

" This~"

' Shinichi is hotter than him.' Aoko replayed the line on her phone and his expression changed from curious to horrified.

" You didn't."

" I did~"

Aoko waved her phone in front of his face pointedly, an aura of gleefulness surrounding her. Kaito lunged at her in an attempt to snatch away the phone, but Aoko had already moved away and settled back in her seat with a smug smile.

" Tsk tsk tsk~ If you do that I will send this to Shinichi-kun~~"

" You wouldn't."

" I totally would.

" Why you–" 

Kaito grumbled a bit about having evil friends and how it was not fair before settling back in his seat and proceeding to sulk for the rest of the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Stupid Aoko... Why did she have to record it...." 

Kaito grumbled while walking back to his house. He was definitely not sulking that Aoko had teased him about the video all day. Nope. Definitely not. He was lamenting his choice of friends when he happened to look at the lake and saw someone sitting near the grass. 'Isn't that...?'

He slided down the grass and stopped near the figure. "Nakamori Keibu?"

Ginzo was brought out of his musings when he heard the young magician's voice. "Ah, Kaito-kun....."

" What's wrong? Sitting here like this...." Kaito sat beside the inspector and looked at him curiously. Ginzo sighed before telling him about everything that happened and Kaito tried not to feel too guilty because it was basically his fault. 

His train of thought was broken when Nakamori keibu asked him to perform some magic tricks so he can use  them to catch Kaitou KID. He sweat dropped because really ? Was he really teaching the inspector magic tricks so that they can catch his alternate identity? Yes he was.