A New Employee

-Tor-Red Leaders P.O.V-
I put down the knife grabbing a gun off of the table. I point it towards Tom, my grin growing wider as his face lit with fear. I looked at the damage I had done-multiple wounds on his cheeks and bruises from bumping into walls with him on the way here. That's when Tom smiled as well-I was shocked, I had thought I was the crazy one. "You do realize that their going to come for me right?", he lowers his head still smiling. I scoff and force him to look up at me with my gun. "You really think they could get through here?", the base was hidden extremely well and had high security. Tom shrugged still smiling, I felt his face move closer to my gun. "I'm waiting.".

I step back and point towards Thomas, his face emotionless. "It's no fun if your not screaming or at least showing emotion...", he looks me in the eye showing a fake fear face. I ponder for a moment, I shoot.

BANG

A hole in the wall could be seen, I make a mental note to tell Pat to fix it. I smile wider as my plan forms. "Death is to good for you Thomas...", I look to see a confused expression on his face. "How about I make you-I don't know-suffer for the rest of your life working here~", that got his eyes to widen. "Oh fuck no-", I cut him off with a snap. "You will go through training with Pau, possibly have Pat help you-and just to keep an eye on you you'll work right beside me as my secretary!", I see Tom shiver at the concept. "No-please just shoot me.", he looks at me as I start to laugh. I radio Pau to get a med-kit and enter the 'Fixing' Room. I look at Tom and put my helmet on exiting the room. Plus...he was useful to my research, (if being GA-) monster dna of course!

-Pau's P.O.V-

I rush over to the torture room praying I won't have to clean another dead body. I open it to see Tom, Red doesn't talk about him much-only that they used to be friends. I let out a sigh and flip on the light switch. Tom was covered in cut marks and bruises-only on his face weirdly. "Hi, I'm Pau and I'm here to treat your wounds.", he looked at me questionably, "Lame.". He flinched as I put medical alcohol on his cuts and bandaged them. "So, you're gonna be the one to teach me how to take stupid notes right?", I look up from my box, "What?". "Tord-", I cut him off, "Red. Call him Red or sir ooor Red Leader. Trust me you don't want him pissed.", I chuckle as Tom mouths 'Wtf'.

"How'd you get caught up in this shithole Pau?", I ponder, "Well, we kinda helped Red-his dad died so Red had to take over. We used to guide him until he figured out what to do. Boom-I'm appointed to right hand man.". Tom nods content with my answer, it was the truth. "You?", he glances-at least I think,the guys 'eyes' are just effin' black. "I honestly have no idea, Tord just kinda said 'No I won't kill you, instead ima make you my secretary and torture you with my existence.'", I smirk at his sentence. I proceed to cut the rope from behind his back, "I wouldn't suggest running away-Red would find you no matter what.", I turn away telling Tom to follow.

-Tord's P.O.V-

I sit at my desk reviewing paperwork scientist had sent me. I finally found the file I was looking for, 'Thomas Well', I read through it and smile widely. Tom has monster DNA inside of him. I found this out when one of my workers had taken a picture of a purple creature and got a sample of its hair. I was amazed at the news, the last time o tried to make him mad I got blasted out of the sky-not greeted by a monster. I grunt looking at my robotic arms. I suddenly hear a knock on my door, I put the folder away and opens the door with a button on my desk.

I see Tom and Pau making conversation and entering the room. I clear my throat to catch their attention, who the HELL ignores someone when you enter THEIR room. "I see Tom's ignorance is rubbing off on you Pau...", Pau straightens his stance and apologizes exiting the room. "Tor-", I cut off Tom, "Its Red Leader, Tord died in a robot crash.". He cringed as I spoke of the incident, I would keep going but I was interested to see what he was going to say. "Red Leader, I don't want to work under your stupid rule-can't you just take me home?", I laugh at that sentence-Tom was begging ME to do something for him. Before the incident it would be the other way around, his look angers as he clenches his fists. "Even if I wanted you to leave-and I don't-you can't , you have something that could very much help me fix this stupid world.".

Tom pauses and looks at me angry, he was about to tackle until I raised my hand up. "Tsk tsk Thomas! Now we wouldn't want little old Edd to get hurt would we! Or our dear sister Tamara.", his face grew from anger to fear. "What do you want you dumb fuck.", his face cold-tone bitter. "Well,", I started to speak, "I want you to join willingly-and no trying to fucking punch me.", he looked at me, I knew exactly where they were-I saw their heads poke out as we drove the plane back to base.

"Fine, I won't punch you-for now.", I slowly grow a grin, "Compliance means everything Tom, welcome a board!", I get up walking towed a him. I force his face to look at mines once more, "Lets start on the test shall we~". He looked at me weirdly, "What test....?". My smile grows wider than ever, "Well Tom, monster DNA can't reveal itself~".

-Tom's P.O.V-

Fuck.