Closer

{Toms P.O.V}

     "Come on Thomas! My Bestemor punches harder!", I huff punching the bag harder. "Really Tho-", I punch the bag so hard it falls to the floor. I breath heavily glaring at Tord, "Your next.". "Whoah Tom! I didn't even do anything! Just trying to help you out here.", he lets out a small chuckle before grabbing a new punching bag. "Why don't you do what you did last time you were here? Help me speed up the rea-", I cut him off by grabbing his shirt a pulling him down slightly. "I will leave right here right now-just because you canceled my fucking test don't mean shit!", Tord put his arms up defensively. It's been a day after yesterday's events and honestly this is the last place I want to be.

I'd rather be home with my sister and my friends instead of looking at this failure of a "friend". I look at the bag and try to think of something that makes me angry-but there was nothing. I tried Tords stupid ass face but that didn't work and not being with my family just made me sad. Why wasn't I mad at him? Maybe my heads not straight. "Hey Jehovah! I've been trying to call you attention for the past 5 minutes! Come on, we have a meeting.", I nod and grab my things heading to my room-that's when I felt a tug at my shoulder. "No I moved your room.", I give him a confused look-weren't we close enough? "Excuse me? How did you even-", he interrupted me mid sentence, "They moved it while we were training, plus I don't ask for permission-you do.".

     We arrive at my new room literally right next to Tords. "Uhm, To-Red, why so close?", he mumbles to himself opening the door for me. "Can you just get ready? So many questions!", he exited the room presumably going to his. I get dressed and meet Tord in the hallway. Tord? Did he even deserve the name-I hated the man but somehow I just couldn't let go of him. He wasn't Tord but he was at the same time. It's like he fights with himself-one part of him taking over after some type of victory. A mixture of the two would be kind of scary yet-maybe perfect in a sense. Before I knew it I was standing in front of the meeting room with Tord patting my shoulder.

"This is going to be quite the meeting! Generals are complaining about the rebellion-listen can we at least capture her? I want an end to this it's slowing the process...", I glare at him as his voice trails off-hah the sucker forgot his stupid helmet! "Tom-I forgot my helmet...", I hold back laughter seeing the man panic over some stupid mask. "No Tom-that helmet I need my helmet! You! You made me forget my stupid helmet-please get it for me-hurry up to!", I nod walking to his room afterwards. If only I knew where he put his mask! I open his door with his card thingy and rummage around. I had looked everywhere but his desk.

To be honest I was kinda scared of that desk, he was always behind it when he was pissed or serious. I make a silent prayer before looking around the desk. I first look on the top though obviously it wasn't there, however I did find some interesting..."books"...flipping weirdo. I then proceeded to look through some drawers until I found another weird thing...it wasn't hentai but still a photo. It was the photo from the dance...the dance.

•Flashback(I missed these ;-;)•

     "Stupid dance! Stupid girl! Stupid photo! Stupid flipping commie!", I kick a cola can and continue walking down the sidewalk. I huff getting poured on by rain picking up pace. I hear the tapping of feet behind me already knowing who it was before I could even turn around, "I'm not in the mood Tord...". I turn and see him as wet as me, possibly wet-er. "Whoah-Thomas? Didn't think I'd see you here!", I see him give that stupid smirk-that smirk that made me feel ways I didn't want to. "It's late, why don't I walk you home~?", I scoff and turn back around. "Come on! There are some dangerous people out here-besides me of course~?", his accent was easy on the ears-no don't CAVE IN! "Tom...look I'm sorry I ditched you-she was dumb anyways...the only reason I did it was because...", I turn stopping in my tracks, "Because?". His face flustered, "Her uh-dad paid me!", I roll my 'eyes' and turn back around.