Trapped

-Toms P.O.V-

I sit in the darkness with my thoughts-I think about Tord and his actions recently. He should have killed me, I would have been happier. I think about Tamara and Edd, Matilda, Matt, Ell-I miss them so much...I sigh as slump on what I presume is a wall. Suddenly a flash of light comes through showing Edd striped to a chair, Tord grinning behind him. "How did you get in here-how'd you get Edd?", I ask nervously. "Ahh Thomas~ I see you found me and Edd!", I look at Tord-his voice sounding different in a way. "Hey! We made a deal!", I grunt jumping up. "You see Thomas Edd was wandering around-and well I couldn't pass up an opportunity like this~", Tord pulls out a knife pressing it onto Edds neck.

I froze, this couldn't be true-anger filled my veins as I clench my fists. "Let. Him. GO!", my eyes glow pink attempting to pounce on him only to fly right through. It was a hologram-thank god. I pick myself off the floor composing myself and humming to sooth my thoughts. I touch around the walls to find a light switch, I had never felt comfortable in the dark especially now. I then feel something different and smoother. It was colder than the rest of the wall so I assumed it was something different. I feel again to notice it was like a window, I put my palm on it trying to figure out why their was a window in the middle of nowhere. I thought about it letting a slight lame fall out.

     I grunt pushing against the glass trying to get out, I hear a door open to only find Tord

     I grunt pushing against the glass trying to get out, I hear a door open to only find Tord. "Tord?", I ask-he looks at me with a smirk. "Come Thomas-we have more test to do!", I reflect on the last test which I'm guessing was isolation. I felt a robotic arm graze my hand, I jerk away and avoid looking at Tord.

-Tord's P.O.V-

     I see my hand accidentally slide on Jehovahs. He jerks away avoiding eye contact with me as we walk to the next room. I was hoping that they would do shock tests but apparently the room wasn't ready yet. I smirk as we enter a room full of wires and gadgets-the memory access room. "Where the hell are we now?", he looks around the room with a light in his 'eyes'. "Memory access we will be looking at the time you went 'monster' and jot down information about it.", he flees at me as my smile widens. "No way in hell will I let you look through my mem-",I cut him off, "Contribution is KEY here Tom. At least Edd would possibly understand, how about I te-". "FINE-just leave the gang alone...", he steps up to a table as I follow closely behind.

     "Where are the scientists?", he looks around curiously. "Due to me wanting to keep our personal lives a secret I will be operating on you myself.", I begin to put I.V's on his arms. "Wait-so your going to go through my ENTIRE memory?", I nod, "Quickly-all I am looking for at the moment is 'Monster Tom'.". He shifts uncomforted at my response, "Relax-you'll be out of here soon, after you get rest of course. The procedure will drain you but you WILL be fine!", I turn and give a reassuring smile. "Ok.", he looks away from me as I give him a shot that puts him to sleep. He goes limp but the heart monitor shows he's still alive. I sigh and but a box on his eyes, from there the circuits go into his 'eyes' and into his brain. This will 100% hurt when he wakes up.

     I turn on the computer and open up a special app-memory access control panel. I had made it myself and was very proud of the outcome. I start from the beginning of the memories, curiously wondering how Toms life was before I met him. He had it going pretty good-until his dad was shot, though for some reason the actual dad was replaced with a pineapple. I skim through some more to find me pop up, I slow down seeing what Tom has thought of me in high school. We had been good friends back then-ever since an incident happened we weren't very as close as we were before. I see a faint memory of me and Tom at the pier-I quickly speed up not wanting to remember that night.

    I skip to the monster memories and jot down useful information, this monster was very interesting. He had the same memories Tom had, but he was an entirely different entity! I close the program having the information needed, I look back at Tom not wanting to wake him up. I imagine if I did a hard punch would come to face. No thanks! I walk away and signal Pau and Pat to watch Tom. I leave glancing at Tom one more time trying to forget the boardwalk.

-Pau P.O.V-

    I open the door to find Tom sleeping like a baby, I sigh and sit down in a chair wondering what Red had found out. I shrug it off and see Tom start to wake. "Ugh...where's Tord?", he looks around looking for him. "He had to deal with some other stuff but don't worry, he said he will meet you in your sleeping quarters later!", I smile which makes Tom settle down. Man Tom and Tord must have had some history-they seem close, most of the times in a bad way....well all of the times but that's besides the point. I continue to lighten the mod by letting Tom express his day saying how it was really weird.

     I hear the door open to find Pat staring at us talking, me and Tom both pause staring right back at Pat. I begin to break into a laugh and Tom soon joins in with a chuckle. Pat looks at us weirdly and begins to speak, "Uh...Pau it's time to take Tom to his sleeping quarters", he let a smile slip through and we got up to follow. We enter to see Toms room, honestly I was kind of jealous. Yes his room was small but there had been more stuff in it-for example a private bathroom...what the hell! We bid Tom goodbye and start doing our rounds, making sure everyone is in their proper rooms for the night. When we finish we enter our rooms and go to sleep.

-Tords P.O.V-

"Well, well, we'll, I guess Thomas really is special~".