Trapped Together

-Toms P.O.V-

I lay down on the bench as Tord sides down next to me. "So...how was your day?",

he asks looking over at me, "Well pretty good until-well I got locked in a room with you in it.". he turns looking away. We sit in silence, I didn't want to make conversation with him. I hated him, I really did. Who would want to talk to someone who kidnapped you, blew up your house and belongings, and tricked you into being his friend? Also he tried to break in my room-which rude. "So are we just gonna' not talk...",I sit up and glare at him. I was still thinking about the same stuff from the punching bag. "What do you want me to say Tord? Oh sorry, I mean Red Leader-I can obviously see Tords dead!", he cringes as I speak. We sat in silence for about a minute until I spoke up, "Oh I see-cat got your toung now? Not like I should care or anything, you obviously don't. Edd cried you know, every night for a week. He was so loud I could hear him cry from my apartment...".

"Tom ple-", I interrupt not caring what he said, "NO TORD, its my turn to talk. Why didn't you call? Matt-Matt didn't say anything for weeks. I HAD TO DEAL WITH THE DAMAGE YOU LEFT BEHIND! It wasn't fun-". Tord grabs onto my shoulders, "How'd you feel?", I froze. "Why do you care? You didn't care for-". He stares me down, "I asked about you Thomas-how'd you feel?". Do I give him a actual response-or what cuz' I'm kind of in a predicament here. "I-I didn't care...", he scoffs knowing I'm lying. "You're lying, I read the text messages Tom-why did you care of all people? Edd and Matt let go, you couldn't-wouldn't!", I feel his robot clench onto my shoulders harder. "I didn't want to live with a dead man on my conscious, I couldn't live with knowing I killed someone...", he lets go pulling me into a hug. "WHAT THE HE-", Tord shushes me as he holds me closer. I fall into his grasp, remembering the same embrace he gave me in high school.

"I'm sorry Tom, Ill make it up to you I promise.", he whispered into my ear making my body limp a little before straightening again. "Yeah, sure.", I pull away from him seeing him wince a little. "You good Tord?", he blushed slightly, "Yeah. I'm fine". WE sit in silence again hearing the door open and shut quickly.

-Tords P.O.V-

We look at each other and sprint towards the door. Banging on it as hard as we could. "PAU I SWEAR TO GOD IMA BEAT YOUR-", I hear a familiar snicker-Pat was in on this to. Tom picks up something they tossed in the room, I had felt bad after what he told me. I should of called-but they wouldn't forgive me, Tom was just trying to make me feel bad. Yeah, that's what this was about. He didn't care like always. I did. No I didn't. Right? "You know how to play '21'?", I nod seeing a bottle and deck of cards in his hands. "That's what they tossed in? How did the bottle not break?", Tom shrugged and lazily shuffled the cards. We play about 5 rounds before switching to 'B.S', 'Trash', and 'Go Fish'. All the time we were drinking the bottle, joking and acting like friends again. Of course anyone's your friend if your drunk. I black out waking up in Toms room, what the hell?

-Paus P.O.V-

I get Pat to join in as we toss in a bottle and some cards so they could entertain themselves. I knew they used to be friends and honestly I want to see that again. We walk around doing one more patrol circling back to Reds gym. He didn't even need it, he had not one but two robot arms. He always walked around so his legs were in shape so why bother? I shrug it off and hear a bottle break, crap! Me and Pat run over to see what the bottle thing as about only to find Tom and Red laughing on the floor. Then I see Tom sit-up and go next to Tord, he lays on the floor next to him. I never say Tords real name but this-this was a little much for friends.

"TORD!", I pull Red off of Tom seeing they are clearly drunk. "Hva pokker la gå!", he soon gives up and so does Tom. Jesus I wish we didn't give them liquor now. We drag the both of them to their rooms only for me to find Reds is locked. I let out a long annoyed sigh dragging Red to Toms room. "What the heck are you doing?!", Pat tries pushing me out but I shove him aside. "Reds was locked sooo-", he sighed and helped me put Red on the couch. We leave hoping they don't kill each other in the morning.

(I will soon be changing the cover and tops as my art so the schedule of upload may change-let's just wait and see for now, anyways hope you enjoyed this little chapter!)