My Room

-Toms P.O.V-

I enter my room to find it pretty decent, sure it doesn't have the simple touches my old one had that made it home-but this wasn't supposed to be home anyways. I thank Pau and Pat for leading me into my room and close the door behind me. Something felt off like someone was here-watching.

"God I thought they'd never leave.", I turn to see a communist bastard smirking at me chuckling. "Why are you here and what the hell do you want!", his smile still stays but the chuckling stops. "Well Thomas~ I own this place! Also I wanted to talk about this monster thing you have-it's very important.", I shut my mouth interested in what he has to say. "Well you see, it reacts to intense anger, or when it first possessed it. The first time you turned into this creature you were weak, and fragile with its power. Hence the reason 'Edwardo',his name was it?, could over-power you easily.". I see him pause and mutter something under his breath, "What?".

He looks up immediately looking uneasy, wow him uneasy? Ever since I had come hear he was so cocky and-well a psychopath. "Well-um-you see-", he stuttered as he spoke. What the hell is going on in his head?

-Tords P.O.V-

Faen, now is when I think about the boardwalk-of course! I stutter speaking, Tom notices giving me weird glances and looks. "Sorry, uhm-", I look at his 'eyes' and almost get lost pulling myself to reality. I shouldn't feel this way-that was high school, now it's he 'shot me out of the sky and I hate him'...right? "Sorry uhm what?", I get out of my thoughts and explain to Tom about how the form is dangerous and will need lots of testing. He continuously nods understanding it will be painful for him-he's probably thinking how he's saving Edd and the others. I did make a promise. I finish explaining he procedures and kinda stand their for a moment.

"Uhm, I uh-am tired so if you could get out of my room that'd be great.", I scoff, "I will say this again-IM the boss not YOU.". I poke his cheek and start to walk out the door. "Whatever Tord.", I look back at him glaring, "Don't speak of dead men Thomas-I heat it's bad luck~". I exit and head to my office remembering the boardwalk like it had been yesterday.

*FLASHBACK*
I told Tom to meet me at the boardwalk at 5:00 p.m, then we would go and hang out like normal people do. At 8:00 the sun will start to set giving me the perfect moment to confess. Everything was going according to plan-no Edd or Matt to interfere, no bullies trying to punch us, and no person to judge us when Tom says he likes me to. I was feeling great, then the time had come- 8:00 the sun had started to set as I dragged Tom to a pier they had installed recently onto the boardwalk . "Tord slow down!", I hear Tom giggle behind me as I slightly pick up speed. We reach the pier and both let out a sigh at the sight, it was gorgeous. "Tom...I had brought you here today because I wanted to tell you something...", I feel my face burn a little hotter-not because of the sun.

"Yeah Tord?", his head turns to face mine-he's blushing slightly. "Well-Tom I ha-", I hear footsteps running behind us, it looks like Edd and Matt. "Tom did you invite them?", he glares at them shaking his head no. "HEY GUYS!", I recognize Matt's voice and let out a agitated sigh-it was them. "Hey Matt, Hey Edd.", my blush fades and so does Toms-he speaks up. "So, what are you guys doing here?", Tom asks sounding uncomfortable. "Well, you told us you were ganna hang out with Tord tonight so we thought about going to the boardwalk!", Tom eases his glare looking at Edd. "Oh, ok then...", I look down at the floor avoiding eye contact with the two. "Were we interrupting something?", Matt asks innocently, "Actually y-". I cut Tom off, "No Matt and Edd your fine-we were just, being buds you know!", they all look at me weirdly. I grab my phone out pretending to receive a text. "Oh look at that I have to go-bye!", I say on the verge of tears-the one chance I had gone!. I heard Toms voice yell, "Tord wait!", I counting to run letting slight tears run down my face.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I snap back into reality hearing a knock on my door. I push the button on my desk revealing Pat at my doorway. "I thought I didn't have another meeting till' next week?", I say jokingly. Pat lets out a slight chuckle, "No sir, it's actually a report on the lab results-that Tom guy might really be of use to us.". I look over the results seeing Tom did have some monster genetics in him, at least as much as we know. There's memory evidence and actual footage of it-in order for me to be 100% sure I would still need to do the blood tests and some more 'tests' but this did give me a little more hope. "Thank you Pat-wait why are you in p.j's?", he gives off a slight blush. "I was heading to bed sir but then remembered about the files...my apologies.", I nod sending him his way entering my sleeping quarters. I lay thinking about my enemy, I shouldn't like him it's wrong-besides that was high school, no one knew what was going on in high school.

Well I knew a leader could never love-love makes people weak and fragile. Love would mean the end of everything his life was built around. I couldn't let my soldiers down, not now not ever. I drift off thinking of the recent meeting I had with To-Amberblue.