kirishima-chapter 1

third person

school was usually boring to kirishima he tried to pay attention as much as possible it doesn't help that he cant sleep at night, he struggles to stay awake in lessons. as kirishima was drifting into a sleep he jolts up as aizawa yelled his name yet again "KIRISHIMA WAKE UP" "sorry sir" the red hard boy says as he rubs his hand behind his head in embarrassment from the attention anyway aizawa started with a small sigh "there will be a new student starting tomorrow treat them as you would anyone because they..." aizawa was suddenly interrupted by a pink skinned girl asking   "why would we treat them differently" confusion visibly in her voice aizawa just sighed then continues "they are deaf" the room suddenly was uncountably quiet apart from a cupel gasps and a pencil dropping aizawa just continued "there quirk is explosion and the sound has permanently damaged there hearing" kirishima put his hand in the air waiting to ask a question after aizawa gave him permission to speak he asked "what's there gender" aizawa then walked over to his desk and looked on one of the papers then looked at him and said there a boy  there was some giggling from some off the girls. kirishima was happy it was a boy.

after class when kirishima was about to leave aizawa stopped him "kirishima I need to talk to you" the boy slowly turned away from the door  to kirishimas surprise it wasn't to yell at him for sleeping in class "would it be ok for the new kid to sits next to you, your the only one that goes to the sign language lessons before school in this class" kirishima just gives a small smile then nodes he then starts to head back out of the class when aizawa says "and try and sleep more your gonna need it I hear this boy is a hand full" the red haired boy turned his head and smiles  

kirishima was lost in his thoughts as he was on his way to the park near his house thinking about his old friends and all the times they all went to the park together and the fight they had last year and the reason behind it started because of a stupid rumour about him and his friends his BEST friends believed it. when he sat on the bench like always he started to think about different stuff the subject landing on the new boy "shit" kiri shouted a little to loud "I forgot to ask what the new boys name is, hopefully he will tell the class tomorrow" and then his mind wondered to what the boy looked like. he stays at the park for hours he usually doesn't go home till 1 or 2 in the morning that's when his dad falls asleep leaving 1 hour to clean the beer cans that usually surround his dad and get ready for bed.