mina's house-chapter 6

after I calmed down he lets go of me his hands on my shoulders and a concerned look on his face I rub my eyes and give him an awkward small smile as of to tell him I'm okay but he just's takes his hands off my shoulders and sighs "its obvious your not okay but its also obvious you don't want to talk about it so you don't have to at the moment but I am here if you want to" I just smile at him and we start walking to mina's. 

honestly I'm not sure what to expect though Im not expecting it to go well.

time skip to out side mina's house

"ah this is it" I say to my self before I grab bakugou's sleeve and practically dragged him to the door I hesitate a bit before taking a deep breath and knocking on her door it only took a second before the door swings open "hey we've been waiting for you" she says as she moves to the side to let us in. walking in give me slight deja vu from all the time we all would hag out here I sigh remembering all those memories. we all sit on her couch and start talking like how we talked Friday but this time denki joined in making sure bakugou wasn't left out but after a while we all got bored.

"ah" mina said out of nowhere in the silence "what is it mina" sero says as the rest of use just look at mina "lets go the arcade that we us to go to all the time" she says "but isn't that a long way to walk?" denki says me nodding to his response "well yea but we could just take the train then get a bus "that's a grate idea I say we all node in response I tern to bakugou and sign to him what we are going to do he nods as well and we all head to the train station to go to are past hang out place.

after getting on the train and almost missing the bus because denki could't tie his own shoelaces   much to bakugou's amusement we finally made it to the arcade we haven't been here in ages its changed a lot in a year. as we were walking to one of the games a girl walks up to us "ah hi jiro" mina says with excitement in her voice "hi mina" jiro response less excitement in her voce but still happy. I look over at denki and he is blushing I then look at bakugou as he wrights something into his note book and hands it to jiro out of curiosity I sign to him "what you wright to her" he just gives a silent laughs and shakes his head as I turn to look back at jiro I see her blush, she hands over the note book without writing anything in it she just rolls her eyes nervously. I look over bakugou's shoulder and see what he wrote and see "I seen you looking at denki not just here but in class you like him or something" I laugh slightly into his shoulder then sign wow bakugou you not holding back are you" we just stand there laughing "wow Kirishma you too" I hear jiro say we aren't laughing at whet bakugou wrote but at the boldness of it after we calmed down we carried on with the day but with jiro with us as well it funny watching then be so flustered around each other its also Kina cute watching bakugou laugh and smile and actually have a good time we all played games together me and bakugou played agents each other a lot I won some lost some manly lost though but it was totally worth it seeing bakugou smile and laugh.

we decided to go eat in the restaurant in the arcade and we all talked about school and stuff but Im not really paying attention "kiri kiri hey Kirishima" I snap out of my thoughts as mina snaps her fingers in front of my face "uh oh what's up' I say shaking my head "you were looking at bakugou for a really long time are you okay" she says with a smirk on her face "ah I'm sorry I was just thinking sorry" I say as I turn to look at bakugou he's looking at me and are eyes meet we just stare into each others eyes for a little bit be for we both look away every one stats laughing I just know I'm blushing in embarrassment and we carry on with are day.

 time skip till after arcade

after playing some more games at the arcade we decided to go back to are own homes so we all got the bus to the train station then got the train back, but me and bakugou decided to go the the park. "that was fun wasn't it" I sign to bakugou he nods and leans back on the bench then I realise something as the sun was setting giving bakugous face a perfect glow "I like bakugou" I mumble to my self well I guess I liked him as soon as I first seen him but was he's pretty, bakugou suddenly looks at me snapping me out of my thoughts "are you okay" he signs "yeah I'm fine just thinking about today" he nods again giving a small smile before standing up "we should start walking home ill walk you" he signs I would usually panic and say no but Im in such a daze and he looks so pretty with the sun setting in the back ground "okay but you don't have to walk with me all the way you live on the other side of the park he juste gives a thumbs up to show that he is saying sure. after getting closer to my house but not close enough that my parents could see we both stop and I turn around and sign goodbye to bakugou and he signs goodbye back and he starts walking of as I walk to my door but before opening the door I check to hear if my mum was here I hear a soft laugh so I open my door to see my mum sitting in the living room with all her friends I slightly smile knowing that she is home and is actually not drunk she smiles brightly at me and  smile back "where's dad gone" I ask sheepishly "he's gone out but hell be back soon" she answers sleight sadness in her voce I node and walk up to my room. as soon as I get to my room I go the my bathroom and pull up my sleeves wow today was so fun I actually Kina forgot about all the pain, I re-bandage my arms and go back into my room and lay on my bed not long after I hear all my mums friends leave then a few minutes later I hear the door slam shut making me jump a bit at the sudden sound and the loud stomps of his feet leading to the kitchen I sigh and just go on instagram to pass the time but not too long after I hear a knock at the door. who in the world could that be.

ahhhh I actually did a chapter on this idk why I just felt like it lol sorry for any spelling mistakes just say is you see any but I probably wont change it because I'm lazy 

if you have any ideas for future chapters please say