2 【explicit】

fun

-$-

Minju

i just finished my business inside my cubicle so i decided to just go out since i'm getting bored in this freaking bar.

i was surprised to see a guy vomiting on the sink. this piece of shit really looks wasted. i observed his whole body.

wearing some gucci shoes, Louis Vuitton pants, some expensive long sleeves. i could also see his gucci wallet at his back pocket.

i went to the sink near him and washed my hands. i think this guy is my next costumer. the way he dress, i'm pretty sure this bitch has plenty of money.

after he was done, he noticed me so his eyes widened. i guess he thought this was the male's restroom.

"w-what are you doing here?" he asked me. i just smirked at him. this guy really is drunk.

"oh? this is the women's restroom." i answered innocently. he held his forehead thinking about his stupidity.

"m-mianhae." he said and tryna walk out of the restroom. i quickly pulled his arm not noticing i was holding his biceps.

fuck! this guy is fucking hard. he looked at me with his eyebrows raised up. this guy is innocent. can't he tell what i want in one look?

"let's get out of this place. what do you think?" i whispered in his ears. god, i hope this guy is not gay.

"y-you think s-so?" he asked. i looked at him and he was blushing madly. this bitch looks like a living tomato, but i admit that he has the looks.

"yeah, and lets have fun." i answered and he just nodded slowly. oh, this dude is freaking straight.

we immediately leave that place. i started searching in his pockets assuming that he might own some car.

"looking for this baby?" he asked while waving his car keys. i took the keys from his hand and started searching for his car. "that's the one." he said pointing at some bentley.

so this hoe really is rich. just partying his ass off at the bar. i know a lot of jerks like him but this dude is different cause he doesn't know how to hit on a girl.

he entered the passenger's seat. this bitch is letting me drive, not worried that we may get into some accidents. but don't worry, i've done this many times so i'm very good in this even tho i don't have any license.

i just drove our asses off to the nearest hotel. can't wait to taste this hard looking hoe.

wait! maybe his dick is small that's why he's not hitting on girls. well, that doesn't matter, i just need some money.

i gave him back his keys and took his wallet. he just let me do my shits and waited for me as i book our room.

i opened his wallet only to see heaven inside. his money is thicker that my face.

as soon as i finished booking we immediately entered the elevator. this is where the first move is.

i pulled him for a kiss. he responded quickly and held my waist. i wrapped my arms around his nape and pulled him closer.

he kissed me hungrily. seeking for more attention. this dude is in a hurry. i just let him do what he wants until we arrived at the 4th floor.

we immediately looked for room 180 and entered as soon as we arrived. i locked the door and pushed him in the bed.

i quickly went on his top and continued kissing him. his phone started ringing but we just ignored it. i held the bottom of his long sleeves and undressed him quickly.

we changed our position so he can be on top of me. he also started kissing my neck. biting, sucking, and leaving a mark there.

he started unbuttoning my blouse leaving me with my brassiere. he quickly unclasped my bra and started sucking my breasts.

i just moaned in pleasure. he knows what he's doing and he's really good at it.

he also took off my shorts and started playing with my clothed clit. this hoe is also good at teasing.

he took off my underwear using his mouth making me turned on. if this hoe has a large dick, i swear this is gonna be the best night i've ever had.

i unbuttoned his pants but he stoped me. i looked at him with like 'what-the-fuck-dude?' look in my face.

"already excited for fucking?" he asked and i nodded quickly. he let go of my hands and i quickly pulled his pants down along with his boxer.

i gasped at the view i'm seeing right now. i'm wrecked, this hoe is like 7 inches long.

i continued kissing him. our tongue was fighting for dominance, but of course i always win. this dude is weak so let's see how strong he's stamina is, and how much round can he go through.

"may i enter this lovely lady?" he asked for permission. wow, he really is different from other jerks.

"go ahead, daddy. make me sore." i whispered loud enough for him to hear me.

he slowly inserted his dick in me. ughh! fuck he's friend is fucking big. he was slowly thrusting and kissed my neck again.

"aaahhh....hmmm....... aaaarggh!" i moaned loudly making him smirk and started going faster. now he didn't asked for permission.

"f-faster!.....your fucking dick." i said and he kissed me stopping me from moaning. it was like there was an earthquake on our bed and i can't stop loving it.

the way he smile, the way he kissed, the way he thrusts, the way he hold me, the way he touch me. i love all of it.

i'm just craving more of his touches. i'd like to have more. the warmth of his body pressing against mine.

i wanted more.

-$-
i know it's horrible—