7

Sugar Chaewon

-$-
Hitomi

"isn't Chaewon so familiar?" Eunbi asked us. we are currently at the mall cause Minju told us not to go home. Chaewon's probably fucking her rn.

"what? you guys really don't remember him?" Wonyoung asked. making Eunbi unnie and me confused. does she know Chaewon?

"remember Kim Chaewon? the badass seat-mate of Hitomi? the one i used to have a huge crush back in high school?" Wonyoung asked. Eunbi unnie was so shocked. while me... i'm still thinking. the badass seat-mate of mine?

"oh! the one who always causes troubles but never got expelled!" i said and they both nodded. Chaewon and I barely talk when we were in high school. he was always quiet in class but never did stop cursing during our exams.

yes, he's smart but he was always in trouble so i didn't believe at first when he told me he'll go to a medic school and be a doctor someday, and now look at him. more successful than us.

"wow, he really did go that far." Eunbi unnie said. cause back then, our teacher will always say that Chaewon's life will led to nothing. they always say that he'll just be a burden to his father and a disgrace to his mother. it's like they really knew Chaewon's family but he couldn't care less. he doesn't care about them, not because he doesn't care about them, but because he doesn't care about anyone.

"i remember when he started dating that campus sweetheart Jo Yuri? i was really broken-hearted at that time." Wonyoung said laughing at herself for being head over heels on Chaewon back then.

-$-
Minju

Chaewon and i are currently strolling around the mall. he kept asking me to go to some boutiques and such but i kept refusing him. i know he'll just buy expensive stuffs there.

"then, what do you want to do?" he asked completely annoyed at me refusing to his suggestions.

"eat."

"me?"

"no—i mean yes, but not now." i answered making him blushed. what is he? and high schooler or something? he looks like a cute tomato right now, and i badly want to bite.

"then, what do you wanna eat?" he asked, still shy about earlier. i don't know, but he looks like a fairy angel even if he's a guy.

"anything you want." i said since he's the one paying so he has all the rights to choose our lunch. then, he started wearing that goofy smile. shit, what is he thinking?

"what if i want to eat you?" he asked making me choked on my own saliva. okay, now he's showing this side of him. "nah, i'm just kidding. i'll eat you later. for now, let's eat kimbap." he said and started dragging me around.

we entered a restaurant and he started ordering so many foods. too much for the both of us. he dragged me again to a six seater table. he ordered too many foods so we needed a bigger table.

"thanks for the food." he said as soon as our food was served. he quickly took my bowl and started placing different kind of foods in there.

"wait—isn't this too much?" i asked. of course, i can't let him ruin my diet. i look ugly when i'm fat.

"i want you to be fat." he said and gave me my bowl. ok, what kind of fucking reason is that?

"oh? so you want me to be ugly?" i asked, slightly pissed. he looked at me for a second and started laughing. what's so funny? sure he looks so handsome-cute when he's laughing—but still!

"you? ugly? oh please Minju-ssi, stop fucking lying, you fucking angel." he said and started eating. i don't know if i should be happy that she called me an angel or if i should be angry cause she called my liar. "i bet that day wouldn't even come for the rest of your life." he added with his mouth full. ok, that's cute.

"tsk, whatever." then, i started eating my food. we will have small talks while eating, then he'll tell joke, then after than he'll compliment me again. the cycle was pretty much repeating until my phone rang.

'duckiechoi-oppa'

i immediately picked up my phone which was placed on the table so Chaewon probably saw the caller id. "oppa!" i greeted with a loud voice, not yelled.

"yah, Minju-yah. where are you?" a cute husky voice asked from the other line. a smile was immediately formed on my lips as soon as i heard his voice.

"you see... i'm on a date, oppa." i answered, almost whispering the last part. that duck will just tease me to death. he's always like that ever since we were kids.

"oh? is that so? i guess, i'll just be waiting at your house then." i got confused at what he said. why the heck would he wait on my house? but before i could ask that, he spoke, "yes, i just arrived from L.A."

i can't help but squeal because of excitement. i heard his laugh on the other line when he heard me squeal. "are you gonna stay here for good?" i asked.

"actually, about that..." then he sighed. i guess he's just here for another vacation. of course he won't leave the house in L.A. "i will! and i found a new job!" he said in excitement.

"omo! jinjja? (nice body) where are you staying?" it's a relief that he already found a job. it's relief that he chose to stay here.

"i'm still looking for an apartment. but for now, i'm at a hotel." he answered. clearly, he did not think this through. i can imagine him scratching his nape out of embarrassment making me smile.

"just stay in my place and pay for the water bill. i'm sure the girls will welcome you there, especially Hiichan." i suggested, completely sarcastic at the 'especially Hiichan' part. for all i know, Yena is a pussy when it comes to Hitomi.

"y-you think so? Hiichan won't be mad?" he asked. so he didn't know that i was just being sarcastic. this pabo duck.

"yeah, yeah." is there any more stupid than this talking, rapping, singing, dancing duck here? i can't believe he graduated college.

"thanks! i'll be waiting at your house. see ya." he said and dropped the call, not giving me a chance to say goodbye at all.

"who was that?" the handsome fairy-angel in front of me asked. almost forgot that i'm with Chaewon. at least, i'm not as stupid as that duck was.

"that's Choi Yena, my friend." i answered and started eating again. we're just a halfway through finishing all these foods. why did Chaewon ordered so much? now i can't help myself but to eat more.

"wait... your house has only four rooms right? where will he sleep?" Chaewon asked. why is he so curious anyway? not like he's interested on that pabo duck. i'm still hoping that Chaewon isn't gay.

"he'll sleep in my room—"

"what? why? he's a guy."

"—and i'll sleep in Eunbi's." i added. he should've let me finished first before he'd react. he's overreacting.

"oh ok... from now on, only sleep with me, got that?"

-$-

so what do ya'll think Yena and Yuri's role in this story will be? a part of the struggle? comment on what you think about Yulyen and vote if you still want 2kim to be sailing—kidding.