11【explicit】

not all "i love you's" are good thing.

-$-
Minju

i've never seen Chaewon like this before. he's actually crying and kept blaming himself for i don't know what reason. i just couldn't have the guts to ask him.

he asked me to come to his condo unit, and we're currently at his kitchen. he's sitting on one of the stools in the kitchen island with alcohols all over the place.

he's not drunk yet when i arrived. he immediately hugged me and started crying, asking what took me so long. now, i'm standing in front of him while he's crying in my arms.

"shh, tell me the problem." i said while caressing his hair. his face was buried on my chest, my clothes are already wet because of his tears.

"i.. i just miss my family so much." he answered. i sighed. poor Chaewonie. he must be going through something.

"it's ok, i miss mine too." i said. he removed his face on my chest and wiped his tears before facing me.

"really? w-what happened to them?" he asked. it's true though. i miss mine so bad.

"well, my mom died giving birth to me, while my dad died in a plane crash."

"t-that's sad." he said like a kid. aish! this cute little shit. i wanna pinch his cheeks, i didn't know that he could be a tiny spoon sometimes. "uhh.." he mumbled like he wants to say something.

"hmm?" i asked and looked at his face. i saw him gulped and avoided my eyes. his eyes landed on my lips.

"c-can i kiss you?" he suddenly asked. ok, this is new. i nodded as he stood up from the stool. he puts his palm on my cheeks and kissed me slowly.

i wasn't used to it cause he usually kisses me like some hungry animal. but this is new, it was slow and passionate. i just shrugged off my thoughts and started kissing him back.

i wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer to me, which he gladly did. he smiled between our kiss before breaking it. he removed my hands on his waist and placed it around his nape.

he then, placed his arms on my waist and rested his chin on my shoulders. good thing he's not having a hard time hugging me, since he's much much taller.

"don't leave me, please." he begged with a broken voice. he sounded like he's about to cry again. he kissed my shoulder and hugged me tightly.

"sure...i won't." i answered. he was tightening our hug, but instead of feeling suffocated, it just felt safe.

"i love you." his voice was soft. he's like an ice cream that's melting. his voice sounded like he does mean it. it felt very sincere.

i froze at my spot. it's not the first time i heard i love you from a man, but it was so new to me. should i say 'i love you too'? but, do i?

-$-
Yena

i thought we were just supposed to drink, but what's happening now? oh, it's just Yuri hungrily kissing me while stripping off her clothes. i'm sitting on the couch while she's on top of me.

we're currently on one of her apartment, but i guess she doesn't live here cause it's a bit dusty. she just dragged me to her car after our work and drove to the liquor shop to get drunk here in her condo unit, and she got so drunk, now she's raping me.

"w-wait! Yuri, this is wrong. we're not even together." i stopped her and removed her little hands that was wrapped around my neck. sure, i love her. but, that's not enough reason to have sex with her. cause first, we're not together, and second she doesn't love me. she's just doing this because she's drunk.

"shh.. don't you love me?" she asked, and looked straightly at me. i quickly avoided my gaze cause she was half naked in front of me.

"i do love you, but—" i couldn't finish what i was about to say when she started kissing me again. i swear, i really really tried my best to stop my urges, but i couldn't anymore.

this time i was kissing back, and this time i was dominating her. she wrapped her legs around my waist so i quickly carried her to the bedroom.

i laid her gently on the bed as we broke the kiss. her hands went down and unbuttoned my polo. after she was done undressing me, i started sucking her neck.

"a-aah.." she started moaning softly as i continued to mark her. oh god, how those little moans are fucking turning me on.

i went down to her breasts. her moans were getting louder. but, i wanted to hear her scream. i want her to scream my fucking name.

my hands automatically went down to the only cloth that's covering her. i quickly removed her underwear. "you're so beautiful, Yuri." i said as she left me speechless.

i fucking love her so much. she's the most beautiful woman i've ever seen. i positioned ourselves and slowly went inside her. fuck it, she's so tight.

"aahh..urgh!" she moaned as i entered her. i stay stilled since she's so tight, i didn't move my dick until she could adjust to my size.

"shh, it's okay. i'll be gentle." i said before thrusting slow. her nails are scratching my back as she moaned in pleasure.

of course, nothing will happen if i'd stay slow. i was fastening my pace, going deeper and deeper into her core, until i hit her spot. fuck it, i'm not making her walk tomorrow.

"argh, oh my god!" she shouted. i know i was already hurting her. but i can't stop, i just couldn't. she started this. now, no one's gonna stop.

up, down, up, down, up, down, up.

her whole body was in a rhyme. so is the bed. well, i don't care. she has billions of dollars in her account. she could buy an expensive bed if she wants. i don't care if this bed is getting wrecked, so is her.

"i-i'm cumming." she said. 5 seconds later, i felt her juices on my dick. she already wanted me to stop, but no. the pleasure is not hers, i need it too.

i went faster and faster. she was already crying in pain, but i didn't stop. i'm so close. my juices came out on my last thrust.

i kissed her one last time before laying down beside her. i can't believe i just did that. well, goodluck on finding a new job, self. you can do it!

"i love you, Yuri." i said and kissed her cheeks. ever since high school, i've always carried this heavy feelings for you.

"hmm... i love you too, Chaewon-ah."

-$-

double update since it's daddy Chaewon's birthday! you wanted a yulyen smut and here it is! but, do you think this is a good thing? or it will just add up to another conlict?

bye.__.

oh! forgot to mention that La Vie en Rose just hit 100M views on YT. who streamed with me yesterday? congrats IZ*ONE and WIZ*ONES!!!! this is our b-day gift for Chaewon.