8 【not that explicit】

twice

-$-
Minju

i wasn't able to woke up early, simply because i couldn't sleep properly last night. with Eunbi snoring like a dad beside me and with my mind filled with thoughts about Chaewon. so now, i'm late for
my appointment 'meeting Nayeon for lunch because that bitch is getting married'.

"Im Nayeon." i said and the girl looked at her clipboard. Nayeon messaged me that she reserved a v.i.p room for us under her name.

"there's only Yoo Nayeon here, ma'am." the girl informed me. i am so close at cursing. that unnie!

"uh, yeah yeah. i forgot that she's married. we haven't seen each other since high school." i explained. the girl believed at my reason and showed me where Nayeon and the girl is. are they eating already? i haven't eaten any food this morning cause i woke up in the afternoon.

i opened the door and saw 5 girls laughing with no foods on the table. Nayeon, Jihyo, Mina, Sana, and Momo unnie stopped laughing and started eyeing me from head to toe.

"i'm sorry miss, who are you?" Jihyo asked politely. okay, I'm not sure if they're just messing with me or they really don't recognize me at all.

"wait, she kinda look like someone." Momo whispered but it was loud enough for me to hear. Nayeon was also confused. am i that ugly? i told Chaewon don't feed me too much.

"Kim Minju, Chou Tzuyu's twin and Chou Sana's sister in law." i introduced myself just like how they-mostly Sana wanted to.

"omo! is that really you?!" Nayeon said and stood up from her seat. she went near me and hugged me so fucking tight to the point that i don't wanna breath anymore.

"you still look like Tzuyu though." Sana said as they all stood up to welcome me with a hug. i miss this unnies so much.

"waah, you have grown to be a beautiful woman." Mina complimented me. i just smiled sweetly and hugged her back. the next one is Jihyo.

"we didn't even recognize your beauty. sorry 'bout that." Jihyo unnie said. after hugging them all one by one, we all took a seat and they said they already ordered since i'm late and i said it's fine, i'll just eat whatever they ordered since it's Nayeon's treat.

"so how are you and Hyewon? is our ship still sailing?" Momo asked. after our high school graduation, the 6 of us never contacted each other cause all of us were busy in college. that's what you get for being a scholar at some expensive university, and that's where i met the girls (Eunbi, Hitomi, Wonyoung).

"we broke up after the graduation." all of them were shocked except Nayeon and Mina? or she's just being emotionless or somethin'.

"wait.. does Mina and Nayeon know?" Jihyo asked as the both of them nodded. how come does Mina know? i only remember telling Nayeon.

"Hyewon and i work on the same hospital. and he kept saying he's single, that he's last girlfriend was before he could enter college." Mina explained. ok, what the fuck? that guy was a fucking playboy so why am i his last girlfriend? or maybe he had another girl after we broke up and also broke up with that girl before deciding on becoming a doctor?

"how about you Nayeon?"

"of course, Minju told me on the phone."

"wait, that's not fair. you've been contacting her while you forgot us?" Sana whined.

"of course. how would i invite her if not?" Nayeon said sarcastically while looking at her mirror.

"enough with that. are you still single?" Jihyo asked seriously. the others looked at her and started to shook their head.