Chapter 6

Justin's POV

As we are on the road, she breathes heavily, trying not to cry... I just let her to think... then her phone rang, then she answered it and put on the speaker, Mariz is the name of the caller...

Her Phone Convo

Raine: Hello?

Mariz: How are you Val?

Raine: I'm fine... Why you call bezzy?

Mariz: Um... I... need... to tell... you... something...

Raine: Get straight to the point Mariz!

Mariz: I'm sorry bezzy I didn't tell you earlier... Charles is dating someone else...

Raine: What?!

Mariz: Yes... I have proof... Wait I'll send you the picture I took...

Then she received two MMs... she opened it... We both gasped... Her so called boyfriend was kissing another girl and the other picture they were holding hands while walking on the mall... Fuck this Guy! I want to rip his body into small pieces, and then Raine pulled over and bent down on the wheel and cried...

Mariz: Bezzy are you still there? I'm so sorry I didn't tell you earlier... Raine didn't answer so I decided to answer

Me: Um Mariz its Justin, Raine's friend, she can't answer you... I want to ask, When did this happen?

Mariz: Justin who?

Me: Justin Beiber...

Mariz: Are you messing with me??

Raine: We're not messing on you...Answer the damn question Mariz! Raine hissed

Mariz: I'm sorry... I took that picture the day you left... He's cheating on you in the same girl bezzy...

Raine: okay... I'll call you... bye!

End of Her Phone Convo

After that phone call she cried and cried, I'm just rubbing her back gently...

"Raine stop crying..."I said

"He hurt me again Justin... How could he!" she cried and then she drive

As we we're pulling over... I saw a condominium building called Vic's Condominium... Her brother owned this... When she parked her car and we got out the car... She walked straight to separate elevator and press something on the digital pad, it's a password... Then the elevator opened... When we reached her place, she has a nice place, a simple but elegant furnish... Then she walked straight to her room... I didn't follow her... she needs a space, so I sat on the couch... After a couple of minutes I don't hear anything coming from her room then suddenly I heard a loud noise a glass break to be exact... I quickly run to her room when I opened the door, I saw Lorraine sitting on the floor with her head resting on her knees... then I saw a picture frame and the glass were scattered... I kneeled right in front of her, she was crying heavily...

"Raine stop crying now... he doesn't deserve your tears..." I said

"How could he! I gave him everything..."she said sobbing, and then I hugged her, she hugged back "I even set aside my family just to be with him but he still hurt me..." she cried even more and I felt she buried her head on my chest, so I hugged her tightly

"He doesn't deserve you Raine... You deserve to be happy, to be taken care of and to be loved... I'll let you cry now but promise me tomorrow you're not going to cry again because of him..." I said and I felt her nod so i gently rubbed her back

I'd been hugging her for almost 45 minutes now... I don't hear any sobbing now, when I looked at her, her eyes were close... she fell asleep in my arms, so I held her in my arms and carry her a bridal style and put her on her bed and covers her body with the comforter... After putting her down I cleaned the glass that scattered and I picked the frame, it's a picture of him and Lorraine... If he's only around I'll make sure to beat him hard... Then her phone is ringing, I look on who's the caller... It's Jero, so I answer...

Phone Convo

Jero: Where are you princess? He said

Me: It's me Justin bro... I said

Jero: Where the hell did you two go? He hissed

Me: We're on her condo... she's really upset bro... I said

Jero: I know bro... Where is she? He asked

Me: She's sleeping now...

Jero: Okay... I'll let them know... Um, Justin take care of her... he said

Me: I will bro... then I hung up

End of Phone Convo

After Jero and I talked I walked on the side of Raines bed, I bent down and wiped her tears... I was about to walked out of the room when she grabbed my hand...

"Justin? Stay... don't leave me, please..." she pleaded, so I sat on the side of her bed

"I'm not going anywhere Raine... go back to sleep..." I said

"Can you cuddle me?" she said, I looked at her

"Of course..." I said and I lied down next to her and cuddled her... She buried her face to my chest... I rubbed her back soothingly then she fell asleep...

I took my phone in my pocket and took a picture, I just captured her back and I'm the only one facing the camera... I post it to IG and twitter with a caption 'she's upset... I hate seeing her in pain and it really breaks my heart seeing her crying'... Then just a couple of seconds there are thousand likes the photo... They're all asking who's the girl, I didn't answer them, but there's one tweet that catches my eye; jeropark: @justinbeiber take care of her... I retweeted him '@jeropark I will bro...' That answers all the questions... I put back my phone in my pocket and I fell asleep...