Chapter 40

Lorraines POV

Tonight is the night of the AMA.. The girls and I decided to change and ready ourselves in my place including Harry's sister Gemma.. We're all ready to go after a long hour readying ourselves, We're currently waiting for the boys to come.. The girls are all looking gorgeous and stunning in their evening dress, for sure their boyfriends will surely love it..

"How are you feeling bezzy?" Selena asked

"Well I'm a lil bit nervous because it's my first time to attend an awards night especially now that I'am a girlfriend of a Pop star" I said smiling

"Don't be nervouse bezzy you'll be alright.." Taylor said and hugged me

"Yeah, I know especially that you're all be with me" I said smiling to them

"Of course we will" Perry said

"How about we take a group selfie?" Elaenor said giggling

"Sure" we all said in unison

We all compressed and smile on the camera.. Then Eleanor posted it on Twitter and tagged us.. I looked at it and I find it beautiful coz we all look so happy and excited.. Then there's a horn from a different cars then we all walked on the door and we saw a 7 cars, it means that we're all going on the AMA using different cars.. We all walked to our designated cars, when I reached Justin's car i immediately kissed him and smiled at him..

"What?" he asked smiling

"Nothing.." I smirked "I just love your outfit tonight, you didn't look like a bad boy type you always portray.." I said

"I'm not a bad boy babe." he smiled, then start the car "I'm just preparing for tonights events" he said

"Okay.." I said smiling and focused on the road

We all left and go straight to the venue for tonights event.. After a couple of minutes we reached the venue and we all got out of our car.. Justin gave the car keys to one of the guards that assigned in the parking then we all go straight on the red carpet and take some pictures and we all proceeded inside..

It's my first time to attend this kind of event that's why i didn't take an interest on it, except when Taylor and Selena did their performance after that I focused myself doing some work in my iPad, Yeah! I bring with me my iPad wherever i go.. Then Taylor won an award I don't know what it is, when I heard her name called we instantly got up form our chairs, hugged her and said our congrats.. After Taylor, 1D won too an award, well we all got up and hugged them and congratulate them.. Selena did won too, even Justin won an award.. I'm very proud of them, I mean there are lots of singers worldwide but they've won most of the awards.. Then Justin went to the backstage for his performance.. After the commercial it's Justin's performance.. Before his performance, Taylor went to the stage to introduce him..

"Well he's career is going strong and his fans that he called his beliebers are getting bigger.. I don't blame him coz he really have a beautiful voice that catches everyone's heart that even catches the heart of our bestfriend Lorraine which he called her His princess, His Queen and His future Wife.." Taylor stopped because the crowds screamed, Me? well I just smiled "I know it's shocking to hear that from Justin but Yeah he really looking forward to marry our bestfriend.. You better take care of her Justin.. Well let me present to you My bestfriend, Our bestfriend singing Die in your arms.. JUSTIN BEIBER!!" taylor said then the stage went bright..

Then there's Justin standing in the middle of the stage wearing a white tux with the mic in front of him and there's a pianist in his right side who will play the song i assume.. Then he focused his eyes to me..

Say you love me, as much as I love you, yeah
Would you hurt me baby?
Would you do this to me? Yeah
Would you lie to me baby?
Cause the truth hurts so much more

Would you do the things that drive me crazy?
Leave my heart still at the door

Oh I can't help it I'm just selfish then Taylor and Selena grabbed my hand and helped me got up and lead me to the stage, I looked at them questionably but they just smiled at me

There's no way that I could share you
That will break my heart to pieces Justin walked to me and helped me up to the stage
Honestly the truth is

If I could just die in your arms he hold my hands and looked me in the eyes
I wouldn't mind
Cause everytime you touch me he twirled me around and grabbed my waist
I just die in your arms
Oh but it feels so right
So baby, baby, baby, please don't stop, girl

Oh, Baby, I know loving you aint easy
But it sure is worth a try

Ooh, if there is a reason to call me a fool
Cause I love too hard
Are there any rules?

If this is a lesson then he let me sit on the chair right beside him
Baby teach me to behave
Just tell me what I gotta do he looked me in the eyes
Just to stay right next to you

Oh I can't help it I'm just selfish
There's no way that I could share you
That will break my heart to pieces
Honestly the truth is

If I could just die in your arms
I wouldn't mind
Cause everytime you touch me
I just die in your arms
Oh but it feels so right
So baby, baby, baby, please don't stop, girl

Basically I'm saying here he walked around the stage
I can't live without my baby
Loving you is so damn easy for me

Aint no need for contemplating he came back to my side and hold my hand
Promise me you wont keep me waiting
Tell me baby I'm all that you need

If I could just die in your arms
I wouldn't mind
Cause everytime you touch me
I just die in your arms
Oh but it feels so right
So baby, baby, baby, please don't stop, girl

If I could die
I would make you believe girl
That I wouldn't mind
Aye, Aye, Aye
Whooooa
If I could baby, oh!
It's what you do to me
Whooa, no no
Baby please don't go girl
Nooo, Nooooo
No, no, no, no

After the song he hugged me and i hugged him back.. Then he let go of me and faced the audience..

"Good evening everyone.. I know all of you was wondering why Taylor and Selena brought Lorraine up in this very stage.. Well I want to take this oppurtunity to express how much I love this princess.." he said and looked at me "Babe right from the very first day I met you I already fell inlove with you because I felt deep in my heart that you're the one, the one who's going to make smile everyday and the one who's going to complete me.. Babe I need you so badly coz I love you so much.. so?" he said and bend his one knee "Lorraine Valerie Park will you give me the honor to marry you?"

I was surprise but I'm so happy that this is really happening.. I mean I want to start a family with him.. Then my thoughts was distracted by the loud scream from the audience then I looked back to Justin who's smiling nervously.. I glanced again in the audience and looked back to Justin and smiled..

"Of course Justin Drew Beiber I will marry you" I said crying, then he put on the most gorgeous ring I ever seen in my ring finger..

He got up and kissed me passionately.. We pulled out to each other and smiled widely in the audience who were clapping and laughing with cheers.. I scanned my eyes to look where my friends are, then they all waved their hands.. There they are smiling with tears in their eyes.. I raised my hand and show them my ring.. Then they all shout with cheers and run up to the stage.. When they reached us, they hugged us..

Now that I'm near in fulfilling my dreams to have a family even though it's not going to be perfect but atleast I will try to make it perfect for my children.. And to these friends we have I'll make sure to keep them forever..