Chapter 33

Lorraine's POV

I'm back with my old routine.. Going to office, attend my meetings, attend some events and travels to check our hotels and my clothing line.. It's been 2 weeks since i've been discharge from hospital, My parents and my brothers insisted me to get a rest before going back, but as being as stubborn, I told them that I got enough rest while I'm in coma.. Instead of me being controlled by them, I told my Mom and Dad to leave Korea while the case of Uncle John is going on, I told them to stay in our house in London.. Vic is taking care of the case, then don't need my Dad and I to appear in the court coz they got lots of evidence against him.. As of his family, i didn't take their businesses and money away from them coz they're not part of Uncle John's crime..

Meanwhile I'am at my office here in LA doing some works.. I expect to do a lot of works when i come back but thankfully my brother Vic took care everything while I'm at the hospital that's why I'am going out early today to hang out with Taylor and Selena.. Well while they're at Korea after I got discharge, Jero tour them around the city but Justin didn't joined them coz he insists to took care of me.. I find it sweet when he didn't bother to tour around.. He didn't mention that he want me back but there's at the back of my head wishing he could mention about it coz honestly I'll forgive him easily coz I still do love him.. We all came back in LA with my brother Jero and they told me that they'll visit me after their work.. But today I'll meet up with Taylor and Selena we'll roam around to spend time.. Then my phone vibrates, I have a text message..

- Hi Raine.. How you doin?~ Justin
- Hello.. Well I'm perfectly fine.. U?
- I'm fine.. I'm at Taiwan doing my Tour..~Justin
-Oh is that so? I didn't know you're on tour..
-Well i resumed with the Asian tour after I came from Korea..~Justin
-Ah that's why i didn't hear anything from you..
- Sorry If i didn't inform you..~Justin
- No it's fine.. You don't have to..
- Okay.. I gotta go.. Talk to you later ;) ~Justin
- Okay.. Take care ;)
- We'll talk after the tour.. I want to clear things up.. Okay?.. By the way i miss you Raine ;)~Justin
- Okay.. I miss you too Drew ;)

After that exchanging text messages, Selena and Taylor arrived in my office.. They were shouting my name..

"Lorraine!" Selena and Taylor shouts in unison

"What?" I shouted back as I stand in my chair and walk towards them

"We miss you!" They said and hugged me

"Okay?.." I said laughing, then they let me go and we sits on the couch in my office "So? where are we going?" I asked

"Well we're planning to go shopping today and eat a lot.. I mean we haven't eat quiet well since we came back from Korea, We went straight to attend interviews, photoshoots and recordings.." Taylor said as she slouch in the chair

"Yeah Taylor is right.. So lets go now!" Selena said as she stand in her seat

"Okay.. I'm just gonna get my bag" I said and walked to my table to get my bag..

We leave my office as we talk some stuffs.. When we reached the lobby, there are lots of paparazzi in our main entrance.. Oh well what can i say, since the tragic event of my life, they kept on asking what really happened.. We didn't actually tells the true story to the public, we kept it private as much as possible.. We just told the media that my Dad and Uncle John had a misunderstanding.. We reached the car in no sweat, thanks to the help of my securities.. Well, Dad told me that there will be a securities that will follow me wherever I'll go, even i don't want to i just let my dad decides for them to be at ease..

"There not going to give up untill you release a statement here.. They're not contented when your family releases a statement in Korea.." Selena said shaking her head while looking at the paparazzi outside her car.. She's driving, I'm on the passenger side and Taylor sits at the back while poking her head in middle so that she can still converse with us..