Chapter 31

Justin's POV

I still have two weeks break before we go to our Asian Tour.. I still don't have any news about Raine, when i called Jero to ask him where she is, he didn't told me where she is but he told me that she's doing fine.. I missed her so much.. Then someone knocking continuous.. I get irritated so i run quickly..

"Wait!" I shout, then i opened the door and about to shout the person but i was stunned when i saw Selena and the One Directions standing with a terrified look on their faces..

"Hi guys! What brings you here?" i asked smiling then they looked at each other

"Didn't you heard the news?"Selena confusedly asked

"What? Come in so that you can explain it to me.." I said then they all come in they sits in the couch and the others stands, they acting really weird

"Open the TV and look for a news.."Liam said

I did what they said.. I turned the TV on and look for a news then something catches my attention..

"The Multi Billionaire Lorraine Valerie Park had been shot last night during their encounter to arrest the suspect who shots her father Alberto Park.. The Police said that she was the one who found the suspect and she shots Mr John Kim at his feet to restrained him from running then after their heated conversation when Miss Lorraine turned around that's when Mr Kim had the chance to shot her.. The doctor said she's under observation and she's on coma.. Her mother fainted when she found out what happened and her brothers remained strong but you can still see in their faces sadness.. That's all everyone, stay tuned for more details.." That's when i decided to turned off the TV.. I clutched my head and cried, I felt helpless..

"What's your plan Justin?" Selena said while holding my arms "We're going to Korea to see her and wait until she wakes up" She said,

"I'm coming with you guys.. I'm not going to sit here and wait until she comes back.. I know I've hurt her but I want her back so badly" I said crying

"Then packed your things and we'll all meet at the airport.. We're going to use The 1D's private plane.." Selena said

"Okay.. Who's coming?" I said while wing my tears

"Me,Niall,Liam,Louis,Zayn,Harry,Taylor,Taylor Lautner and Simon Cowell" She said

"Are you not guys busy?" I asked them

"We all cancelled our engagements and postponed our photoshoots and interviews.. Lorraine is like a sister to us.. Besides Simon is coming with us even Selena and Taylor's manager is coming.." Harry said

"Thank you guys.. I really need someone to be with me there.." I said.. Then they all left and i started packing untill my phone rings..

Phone Convo:
Me: Hello Scoot..

Scooter: You heard the news?

Me: Yeah.. Actually I'm packing my things to go to Korea..

Scooter: Okay.. I'll follow you there after I fixed everything with your tour..

Me: Scoot can you move my Concert tour? I really want to stay beside her until she wakes up..

Scooter: Of course Justin.. That's what I'am going to do..

Me: Thanks Scoot.. Bye

End of Convo:

After packing I went straight to the airport to meet up with my friends.. When I arrived at the airport I instantly saw the group and walked at their directions.. When i reached them, Taylor saw me and she hugs me and I hugged her back.. She is crying and I cried too, She lets go of me and tells me to be strong.. Taylor, Selena and Raine get along well, Taylor and Selena told me that they have communications this past months that she's missing, She's just at Korea helping the authorities to look for the suspect..

After couple of minutes we all board in the plane.. When we reached inside, I saw Simon and he hugged me, then i also saw Taylor and Selena's manager they also hugged me and tells me to be strong.. I really need that.. I sit comfortable in my seats and tried to fell asleep..

When I woke up, the plane already landed.. I look around and see that everyone is fixing their selfs and taking their bags.. I stand up and took my bag with me and went straight outside the plane.. We all walked straight inside the airport, when we reached inside I saw Jero standing.. I walked straight to him and hugged him, he hugged me back..

"Is she awake?" I asked crying

"Not yet.. We felt helpless, she's the only one who is strong.." Jero said crying while hugging me tightly.. Then everyone sorrounds us, the girls are crying and the boys are tear eyed

"We need to be strong for her.. That's why we're all here.." I said and let go from the hug

"Thank you guys for coming.. We really need your supports.. Mom always breaks down, it hurts seeing her hurt.. Even dad, he's always crying and blames himself for what happened to Lorraine.." He said crying, I rub his back soothingly.. Then Taylor hugs him..

We all went straight to the hospital where she is confined.. We can't all go inside, so we decided to go inside one at a time.. Selena, Taylor and I are the last persons didn't went inside yet.. When it's Selena's turn, she breathed heavily and go inside.. After a couple of minutes she went out crying.. She runs to Niall and hugged him tightly.. It's Taylor's turn, She went inside and went out just a couple of minutes, When she closed the door she fell into her knees crying, then Lautner helps her stand and sits in the chair.. It's my turn, I slowly open the door and as I step inside I closed my eyes, when the door is already closed I open my eyes slowly.. Then there she is, my princess that I'am missing for 2 months lying in bed with lots pf wire connected to her.. I sit in the chair beside her, holds her hand and kissed the back oh her hand.. I holds it for couple minutes while crying.. Then i looked at her, she's still beautiful even she had bruises in her left cheek..

"Babe I'm already here.. I'm sorry for what I've done, I'm sorry for being selfish, I'm sorry for not understanding you.. If only I could turned back time, Maybe i'd be here with you during your hard time just like you always did for me.. I know I can't turned it back but please Raine wake up.. I missing you so much princess.. I love you so much.. Please wake up.." I cried as i holds her hands

I stayed inside for hours holding her hands.. Then the doctor told me to eat my dinner coz it's already close to midnight.. I smiled and politely asked the doctor if i can stay the night, he said yes.. So i decided to walked outside, then i found everyone sleeping in the chairs.. I wake them and told them to join me eat dinner.. We all went in the cafeteria, eats and chats.. Then Jero approached us and tells us to go home at their house to get rest and returns tomorrow but i said that i'll stay and watch over Raine.. He tried to convince me to go home and rest but i said that he needs it more than i need it coz he's actualy already exhausted so he already said yes.. After eating and saying goodbye to them I went back to Raine's room and fell asleep siiting beside her while holding her hand..