Chapter 41

Lorraine's POV

After two months of preparing for our wedding, today is the day.. I'am now standing in front of the mirror and appreciating every detail of my gown, My mom and Patty choosed this design, I let them decide coz I know their going to choose the best one so here it is I'am wearing it now..Thanks to them..

I still can't believe that I'am actually getting married today to the man of my dreams.. I can't wait to say I do.. He's not perfect but for me he's more than perfect to me.. Even he made mistakes in the past I know he tried not to do that mistake again coz I know he's trying to become responsible and be a better man for me..

"Ready bezzy?" Selena said while poking her head in the door

"Yeah.. just bit nervous.." I said smiling to her

"You'll be okay bezzy.. By the way you look gorgeous" she said

"Thank you bez" I said

Selena is my maid of honor and Niall is Justin's best man.. Well the others are the bridesmaid and groomsmen.. I put all of them in our entourage because their already part of our life..

"Let's go princess.. you're soon to be husband is already complaining.." My mom said laughing while coming in together with my Dad

"Okay mom.." I said then Selena helped me fix my gown

"My baby loves is already getting married.." My Dad said and hugged me

"Dad don't make me cry" I said while holding my tears

"I just can't believe that you're getting married but I'm happy for you baby coz you already found the guy who's going to treat you the way we treated you.." he said

"Oh sush the two of you.. Let's go.." my mom said laughing but have tears on her eyes "You're more emotional than me" she said to Dad

Mom and Dad walked first and I stand at the door where I'm going to enter.. Then my favorite song played which is You and I courtesy of our friends One Direction , it means that's my cue to enter..

I slowly walk down the aisle and smiled to the people I saw on the last row then I focused my eyes to the most handsome and gorgeous man standing in front of the altar.. This is my dream and It's really happening..

When the song ended, i exactly reached the altar.. Then my heart melt when I saw Justin had tears on his cheeks.. I wiped his tears, then he hold my hand and kissed the back of my hand and lead me to the altar..

-----------------^^-----------------

Justin's POV

When Raine enter the church and she slowly walked down the aisle that's when I realized that I'am truly, deeply, madly inlove with her.. When she focused her eyes to me I can't help but to silently cry coz I'am really going to get married with this beautiful angel I ever laid my eyes to, I'am surely gonna keep her for the rest of my life and I'm going to make sure that whatever problems and challenges that we're going to face is that we're going to solve it together.. When she reached the place where I'am standing waiting for her I instantly smile then she sweetly smiled at me and wiped away my tears then I took her hand and kissed the back of her hand and lead her to the altar where the priest is waiting for us..

"I Love you so much princess.." I whispered to her

"I Love too my prince" she whispered back

The ceremony had begun until we reached the best part where we exchange our vows..

"Raine the first day I laid my eyes on you was at the kitchen on your house where you almost tripped but I caught you then you open your eyes and focused it on me that's the day that I promised my self that I'am going to have you and keep you forever.. I love every little detail of you from your toes to the tips of your hands, I love it when you smile even in a simplest thing I've done, I love it when you always appreciates me, I love you for being bossy when you're doing work or bossing me around when I'am not doing any good and being the sweetest person when you're just you not the businesswoman who's running the hotel worldwide.. But this is I want you to know, I love you so much coz I know that you're going to give me kids that's going to be taken care of because you're a very loving person, thoughtful and caring.. I love you more than anything babe.." I said and smiled at her

"Justin thank you for accepting me and loving me for who I'am.. You know that I love you so much even when you made mistakes in the past but you tried to correct that mistakes.. I accept you because I know that deep inside you is a better person and that person is the person that I want to keep forever.. I want you to know that I love the person that's standing right in front of me and can't wait to spend the rest of my life.. I love you so much babe.."

Then we put on the ring that will seal our marriage forever.. Then the priest pronounced us officially couples and he said "May you kiss the bride".. I cupped Raine's face and kiss her passionately.. Then I let her go and we faced the guests and they all screamed with cheers and congratulates us.. Today is the start of our lives as couples.. I'm going to keep this marriage forever..