Epilogue

Lorraine's POV

Five years later........

Today is Saturday and I'am currently preparing for our dinner tonight coz our friends are coming over.. We all stick to the plan that we're going to spent time with each other every weekend as long as we're not busy..

After a year of getting married, i got pregnant to our beautiful baby girl.. Her name is Juraine Park Beiber, she's now 4 years old.. Everyone loves her coz she's such an adorable little girl that very talented.. She can sing just like her father and she's also intelligent.. My parents, my brothers, Justin's Mom and dad including his siblings and our friends loves our daughter and they spoiled her in everything but we always tell Juraine not to abuse her grandparents, aunties and uncles..

"Dinner is ready.. C'mon now" I yelled and they all run to the dining table..

"Wow! it smells delicious.."Niall said while sitting on his seat while fixing their 3years old son Stephen in the baby chair..

Well Selena and Niall got married after a year that Justin and I got married.. Selena got pregnant instantly right after their wedding.. Taylor and Lautner also got married after 2years I got married, she's currently pregnant.. Zayn and Perry got married the same year of Taylor and Lautner wedding, they had a 1year old baby.. Well Liam and Danielle, Louis and Eleanor are the couples that are engaged.. Harry Styles is the only one who left single..

Justin is still continuing his career as singer.. So with the One Direction, Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift.. Taylor Lautner is stil an actor.. This our my friends that i will keep till we all get old..

Life is amazing that's why we should spent the most out of it and treasured everything..

___________________________________________

Thank you for reading my story hope you're all going to vote and leave a comment.. Happy 2015 everyone.. Godbless!