Chapter 35

Justin's POV

As I end my last song for the sound check, I looked at Raine's chair, she's already lying in the chairs sleeping.. She must be very tired coz as she said in the interview a while ago she just arrived from LA.. I'm really surprised that she came over to my interview and surprised me.. I'm going to make sure that I'll win her back tonight, I'm planning to choose her in my One Less Lonely Girl part, instead of taking one of my fans, I'm going to take her up in the stage.. I walked to her chair and kneeled in front of her, I locked her hair that hiding her beautiful face behind her ears.. I carefully caressed her cheeks while memorizing every details of her face, she's an angel that brought from heaven just for me..

"Raine wake up now babe.." I said in hushed tone while caressing her cheeks.. Then she slowly open her eyes and stared at my eyes for a while and smiled then I help her sit..

"Are you done?" she said while rubbing her eyes

"Yeah.." I said smiling at her then I stand and offer my hand to help her up, she grabbed my hand and got up

"Where are we going?" she confusedly asked while following me, I looked at her from behind

"We're going to the back stage, I'm going to get ready now coz the concert will start in one hour.." I said as I grabbed her hand

"Oh okay.." she said smiling cheekily while scratching the back of her head

"If you want you can sleep in my dressing room, there's a large couch there that will surely fit you.." I said as we continue walking while holding each other hands, and then she stops from walking and I looked at her confuse

"Oh no! I'm not going to miss your concert tonight, besides i told you that I'am going to support you.." she said frowning

"Of course you will.." I said and hugged her, she hugged me back, then I let go her "Let's go then.. I need to prepare now.." I said smiling and grabbed her hand and walked inside the dressing room..

After I showered my stylist starts to fix my hair.. Raine is at the bathroom right now, she's taking a bath, she said she needs to change her clothes for the night.. When she walked out the bathroom she just wear a printed cami, crochet shorts and a silver flats..

"Ready for my concert?" I asked smiling

"Yup! I'm excited.. I didn't watched you for almost two or three months I think.." she said smiling and sits on the couch

"I'll make this night special" I said, she just nod coz she's already busy doing her business in her iPad.. I took out my iPhone in my pocket and took her a picture and posted it to IG and Twitter with a caption 'My special guest tonight.. she's busy doing business.. I missed this princess so much' ..

After an hour of preparing The concert starts.. I'am now performing on stage, the coliseum was full packed with fans.. I can't really imagine that I have lots of fans here.. Raine is watching in the front row seats with Scooter and my security Kenny.. Scooter knew my plans of taking Raine on the stage for One Less Lonely Girl part and I said that this part will be the last song of the night.. When the time comes of that part I sit on the edge of the stage facing Raine while the crew fixing the heart shape chair in middle of the stage..

"This time is the part of picking one of the fans to sit on that chair" I said pointing the chair behind me and the crowds screams " I'll serenade her with my song One Less Lonely Girl, but tonight I want to serenade this special girl.." I said looking at Riane's eyes "I want to sing this song to her..." I said and jump off the stage and walked at her and offered my hand on her "May I Princess?" I said smiling and she take my hand and I helped her stand and lead her to the stairs up to the stage and I helped her sit comfortably in the heart shape chair.. Then start singing..