Chapter 14

Justin's POV

We go straight to the park to spend this day with my siblings as Raines wish... I think it's adorable knowing that she loves my siblings... She still makes me surprise every gesture she's showing... I looked at her direction... She is looking outside the window... I think she's in very deep thoughts... What is she thinking? I think something is bothering her coz she was kind of rubbing her temples...

"Are you okay? Is your head hurt?" I asked and hold her hand in my free hand

"Um, yeah I'm okay... Why?" she said and I intertwined our hands and I saw her smiled

"You were rubbing your temples... So I thought your head hurts..." I said while focusing my attention on the road but it kind hard to focus coz I get distracted in holding Raines hand, it felt so warm and comfortable to hold...

"I'm okay Justin... I'm just thinking something..." she said and squeeze my hand

"Mind to share it?" I said and take a glance at her

"Well I'm just thinking the possible complications if we two get officially dating... I mean what will the media think of me or will your fans going to like me?" she said in a serious tone while looking outside the window... She's so honest, I didn't expect that she'll going to think of that, I thought I don't have any chance to be her boyfriend but here she is thinking the possibilities of being with me... It just makes me smile and love her even more...

"Don't worry about anything Raine" I said smiling and hold her tighter then she looked in my direction "You don't have to please anyone... Just be you... They're not the one you're going to commit, it's me not them... okay?" I said smiling then I parked my car in the parking area then I let her hand go and got out the car and go at her side and opened the door and helped her got out the car...

"I just can't help thinking about that... I've been in broken relationship... so I know the feeling of being hurt..." she said... I took her hands and faced her

"If we're going to be in a relationship I promised not to cause you the same hurt... I'll do anything just to make you happy..." I said and hugged her... She hugged me back and buried her face in my chest

"Don't make any promises Justin that you couldn't do it..." she said

"Okay... I will try instead..." I said and kissed her in the forehead and she smiled "Let's go... I already saw them..." I said and let go of her but I took her hand and hold it tight

We walked to my father's direction holding hands... I felt so happy right now coz I can tell that Raine is beginning to like me... I'll do anything to make her happy and contented, I will try my very best not to hurt her and not to make her cry... She's so perfect... She's the girl that I want to spend the rest of my life... When we're about to greet my dad she let go of my hand and run to my sibling's direction... I just shook my head... I seat beside my dad and tapped his shoulder... Raine is enjoying playing with Jazmyn and Jaxon, this is the first time I saw her laugh... I took my iPhone and captured the view... When I'm done capturing it I take a look at it, it's Raine, Jazmyn and Jaxon laughing each other while Jaxon hugging her and Jazmyn making faces in front of them... I posted it to twitter and instagram with a caption 'Beautiful view... Seeing a smile from them makes my heart melt... #pictureOfAperfectFamily ;)'... In just a couple of seconds there are lots of likes and comments... Then my dad tapped my shoulder and I looked at his direction...

"What's with that smile son?" dad said smiling at me

"Nothing dad" I said smiling while sliding my iPhone in my pocket and returned my attention in the three angels

"Nothing? Then why are you smiling like crazy?" he said laughing

"Am i?" I said laughing

"I think I know son... you can't even hide it..." he said and looked at Raines direction

"Am I that obvious dad" I asked him smiling

"Yeah... You're in love with her..." he said smiling and tapped me in my shoulder

"I' am dad... Any guy will fall for her... She's so perfect dad... She makes me smile everyday..." I said smiling the thoughts of Raine making me fall for her

"Well I think she's that special... I can see that she really loves your company and she loves your loved ones... Take care of her Justin she's a keeper..." He said smiling

"I will dad..." I said and waved at the three angels and they waved back...

I stand up and excuse myself to dad and walked straight to Raine, Jazmyn and Jaxon directions... When I reached them, I sit beside Raines whose busy tickling Jaxon... Then Jazmyn sits in my lap and kissed me in the cheeks... I loved the ambiance around them... I wish to have a family just like this...