Chapter 3

Katsuki hissed at him. Feeling Shoto's grip loosen. Katsuki shoved the vampire's hand away from his shoulder."Don't touch me with your filthy hands. Tch, what the hell are you doing here anyways? I thought vampires like you were at your castles drinking tea- no blood."He furrowed his eyebrows at the vamp. He didn't dislike Shoto, nor did he like him, it was alright to be around him. Katsuki's eyes widened and stepped back."Why the hell am I talking to you- it's against the law for us to talk."He muttered gritting his teeth. He needed to kill this vampire before anyone caught him with a vampire. This could end up bad, Katsuki needed to think of a way to attack Shoto when he's off guard.

"You do know vampire needs blood, so here I am. Instead, there's one source in front me now." Shoto cocked his head to his right shoulder, making a small sound of crack from his neck. This ash-blond disliked physical touch...he'll remember that. Might be using that to tease the werewolf more.It was his past childhood friend anyway, not a stranger. But he doesn't seem like remembering him at all. He wasn't hurted nor mind it. Even a bit. "If you do notice about the law, then I'll be heading off. Now, excuse me, Katsuki."

"Fuck you. You're lucky I'm letting you off the hook. If I wasn't so nice, I would've killed you by now and you wouldn't have an ounce of my blood to drink." Katsuki stated clenching his fists once again. He turned around with his back facing Shoto. It's not like Shoto would pounce on him again, so he walked away slowly to look around for some humans to kill.It was late at night, Katsuki doubted he'd find anyone at this hour. It was quite sad, he couldn't relieve his stress. It was possible the kid Katsuki hung out with WAS Shoto. Katsuki felt stupid for not remembering the kid's name, otherwise this thought wouldn't be stuck on his mind.

'I would want to see if you really can do that...'

Shoto thought in his mind, watching the blond's figure getting further. It might be the best decision. He was thirst of blood that he could suck whoever at the place at the moment. But he hold it back within himself.The vampire prince turned himself into his bat form before flew passing few tall trees. His eyes were both blind in his bat form but his hearing are extremely powerful. He turned his head downwards to notice even the slightest sense of movement.

Katsuki walked to back home. That was enough of today. He went inside his room disappointed he couldn't eat anything. He sighed and laid on his bed. Boy was he tired, it wasn't like him to be this tired. He must've worn his energy out by talking to Shoto. 

~Time Skip~

Katsuki was wide awake and went out to the river he saw Shoto by. The lake was filled with fresh fish, Katsuki sat on the rock and watched the fishes swim. It was still early so no humans could catch him here, vampires would mostlikely burn in the sun from what he heard from myths and such. He stretched his back, gosh, Katsuki was acting like a human. Maybe he was watching humans too much, he definitely needed to fix that. He was superior, all his kills were successful, and no one had escaped his wrath. Not even vampires.