Chapter 16

Katsuki's eyes widened. So his parents were dead- no murdered, in the hands of a fucking ... he didn't care at the point, all his anger had saved him with a lot of energy. He ripped the ropes and immediately went to attack Endeavor. Vampires took notice of this and shot at Katsuki without any good aim."Die you damn vampires! I'll kill you all! Just wait and see!"He growled trying to get a bite at Endeavor. He jumped on top of Endeavor and was about to bite when the large man grabbed Katsuki and threw him over his shoulders knocking the air out of the blond.

"Katsuki!"

Shoto half yelled once he witnessed it. His father being too much, not even a bit of love ever appeared in himself toward his father. He used the spear he was holding fought the vampire guards, knocking every single of them with a swing of his spear. He then quicken his path and aimed his spear at the King, shoving the spear but King Enji made it to hold the spear before it could reach him.Shoto used all his energy to push the spear forward, but the King does the same by only holding it one hand. "You're sure quite weak aren't you? Haven't you drink any human blood today?" The King snickered."I'll make you regret for rebelling. You deserve an extremely painful punishment, maybe that can finally discipline you," The King growled.

Katsuki growled."Oi I'm your fucking enemy here! I'll make sure YOUR death is painful you damn so called King!"He jumped up and continued to try and bite the king. Gosh he was huge, this would take a while. He moved behind The King and grabbed two swords, he never used swords but this would work for now. Katsuki lunged the sword at King Enji's back, as he was nearly about to hit him, Endeavor turned back and kicked the sword away from him."Pathetic, absolutely pathetic. You don't even know how to use a sword, and Shoto, because of your little friend. You might as well die with your sister and friend. I can always get newborns or children to substitute you."Endeavor exclaimed proudly.

While the King was talking, Shoto gritted his teeth. His father's grab on his hand was too tight. As he remembered, he never won a fight with his father, neither half winning. Shoto's eyes trailed to the spear which was thrown away earlier. It was far, no way he could reach it. His father was too confident that he could stop Shoto from doing anything and he doesn't wrong. He was clueless in what he should do until he saw his sister, running from the guards and grab the spear before throwing it at the vampire prince. Shoto was surprised but he could make it to catch it.Once The King turned, Shoto grabbed the spear by using his feet before throwing it on the air and catch it with his hands, then he immediately stabbed his father using it. And while the King was too focused on his wound, Shoto used the chance to grabbed Katsuki's wrist and pulled him, running to the exit with him.

Katsuki watched everything."Oi, stop! Let me fucking kill him! He deserves to die! He killed my parents!"Katsuki rebelled but the vampire was too quick and got the two away from the King. Katsuki felt so confused at the moment. His feelings were a huge mess. He was mainly pissed at how Endeavor was acting.

 "Oi. You really were my childhood friend weren't you."

"It's not the time for chatting-"

 Shoto's word was cutted off by few burning arrows that was shot to them. Their running was fast that all the arrows missed. He somehow relieved he wasn't wearing his usual cape. Or else it'll be messed up once it burn. One of the vampire biggest weakness is fire, that they receive damage 50% more than other creatures. "We'll kill him but not now. We're not prepared," Shoto replied. Once they exited the Palace, Shoto pulled Katsuki until they ran into the woods. The burning arrows had stop falling, perhaps they afraid humans might know the Kingdom location if they left proves.

"Tch. The next time I see him, I'll kill him and burn him."He clenched his fists and punched the nearest tree, causing it to shake and cause a dent to it. Katsuki didn't care as he was too angry at the king. "Oi. What about the girl that threw that spear to you? Shouldn't we have saved her?"

Shoto stayed silence, looking at his behind and thankfully he doesn't scent any movements anymore. Once he heard the blond, Shoto replied after few seconds passed."We'll don't get the chance if we did. My father wouldn't stay silence, we could get away for now because of luck. The next time, I'm sure I'll save her. If, she still alive,"Shoto mumbled the last part. Then, he turned his gaze to the city of tall buildings not really far in front them. Buildings and bright lights were everywhere, can even hear the sounds of vehicles. "Now we'll just hide in my other place. That would be in the humans place," Shoto pointed.